Piers Morgan

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Piers Morgan

Post by 1964white »

Love him or loathe him he talks sense

Makes me laugh too :lol:

He is running rings round Labour party members at the Brighton conference this week, he leaves them speechless, they are unable to answer his questions, they want to scrap private education, when Morgan asks them about their own personal education, surprise surprise they all went to private school & they sent their children too :roll:

Anyway I enjoyed this clip on another subject last week

lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Re: Piers Morgan

Post by lufc1304 »

...is a loathsome, phone-hacking c**t
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

He may well be but it shows politicians for what they are self serving pricks all of them. 👍
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

lufc1304 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:50 am ...is a loathsome, phone-hacking c**t

:tup: :tup: :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

:rol: :rol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:37 am He may well be but it shows politicians for what they are self serving pricks all of them. 👍
He certainly does MJ, majority never answer a question correctly.

They are totally unprepared when they come up against PM
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Piers Morgan the right-wing snowflake who cried when Greggs decided to sell vegetarian sausage rolls.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

1964white wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 am Love him or loathe him he talks sense

He is running rings round Labour party members at the Brighton conference this week, he leaves them speechless, they are unable to answer his questions, they want to scrap private education, when Morgan asks them about their own personal education, surprise surprise they all went to private school & they sent their children too :roll:

Typo, you left out the letters n, o and no before the word sense.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

This was an interesting one

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Akala gives a good insight on the people who commit knife crime Sara

PM fully agreed with Akala's point of view too
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Ding ding ding! we have the right answer..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:37 am He may well be but it shows politicians for what they are self serving pricks all of them. 👍
Well that's just shooting fish in a barrel..He gets no credit for that.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

The guy is such a hypocrite - he was having a go this morning at a lady who chose to work only 4 days a week yet he only does 3 himself for GMTV and also swans off every school holiday including the long summer break !! Cant stand the tw@t !!!
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:53 pm The guy is such a hypocrite - he was having a go this morning at a lady who chose to work only 4 days a week yet he only does 3 himself for GMTV and also swans off every school holiday including the long summer break !! Cant stand the tw@t !!!
That's not entirely true Gurj

He asked the question "Are we making our workers lazy" as the Labour party are proposing reducing hours to 32 a week

PJ made it clear this morning he only appears on GMTV three days a week, he claims he has five jobs. He's a journalist/writer & works for one of the weekly tabloids plus he's also worked on loads of other TV shows over the last decade, usually two or three on going annually

Tbh Gurj I'm always asking Jill what do all these presenters, sport journalists, weather people do other than appear on telly for a couple of hours. I do think they have a cushy life
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Am I correct in thinking that it was PM who was editor of The Mirror during the Bowyer and Woodgage trial, who printed a two page spread about the trial during the trial leading to a re-trial dragging the thing on a whole lot longer than it sholod have been?......I could be wrong of course....
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Piers Morgan is a vile pig, who at times speaks sense, but having an opinion on everything, you would imagine he’d have to get some things right.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

1964white wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:00 am Love him or loathe him he talks sense

You don't have to agree with Piers to say 100 genders is complete bollocks.
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Piers is the worst kind of tosser - one you grudgingly find yourself agreeing with at times.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

SG90 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:31 pm You don't have to agree with Piers to say 100 genders is complete bollocks.
Probably, but that interview was a complete stitch up. Why not have someone non-binary on and let them explain themselves, instead of having two people who knew nothing about it.

According to the science of it, sex and gender are a spectrum, with many different determining factors. There's a more interesting conversation to be had there.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

1964white wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:42 am Akala gives a good insight on the people who commit knife crime Sara

PM fully agreed with Akala's point of view too
I thought it was a good interview because Morgan actually let him speak, and he clearly knew what he was on about.