PDC Darts

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

PDC Darts

Post by Chilli D »

Anyone else watching the PDC World Championship Darts?
History was made last night when Fallon Sherrock became the first woman to beat a man at the championship.
She can really play as well, hitting six 180's during the match.
I felt a bit sorry for Ted Evetts though as he was booed every time he was on a double and cheered when he missed it.
I doubt she will be able to live with the top players at the moment, the likes of Van Gerwen and Anderson but you never know.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: PDC Darts

Post by 1964white »

Nice to see a darts player without a beer belly :-D
User avatar
Chilli D
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8780
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Chilli D »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:17 am Nice to see a darts player without a beer belly :-D
Yes indeed 64.
And she's not bad looking as well.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: PDC Darts

Post by liggy »

Years ago the ladies darts team asked me if I would mark the game for them for a couple of pints 3 legs of a 1001
never one to refuse the ladies( I have been knowing to put my cloak over puddles ) but foo-King hell man!!
One team was on 600 and odd while the other team was trying to kill me going for double 1
I wouldn't of been bothered but they where reet mingers anarl
Double start finish longest night of my life I've had pigeons fly back from France quicker
I hope this doesn't sound sexist coz I'm all for letting women out of the kitchen on Tuesday's
gessa

Re: PDC Darts

Post by gessa »

liggy wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:48 pm Years ago the ladies darts team asked me if I would mark the game for them for a couple of pints 3 legs of a 1001
never one to refuse the ladies( I have been knowing to put my cloak over puddles ) but foo-King hell man!!
One team was on 600 and odd while the other team was trying to kill me going for double 1
I wouldn't of been bothered but they where reet mingers anarl
Double start finish longest night of my life I've had pigeons fly back from France quicker
I hope this doesn't sound sexist coz I'm all for letting women out of the kitchen on Tuesday's

Very similar thing happened to me once, 7 a side, 301 nomination, inevitably most games both players were shooting for x1, long long night.
Must be the same around here, as it was a Tuesday. :)
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: PDC Darts

Post by liggy »

gessa wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:15 pm Very similar thing happened to me once, 7 a side, 301 nomination, inevitably most games both players were shooting for x1, long long night.
Must be the same around here, as it was a Tuesday. :)
:lol: :lol: :duno:
User avatar
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4221
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Ratscoot »

liggy wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:48 pm Years ago the ladies darts team asked me if I would mark the game for them for a couple of pints 3 legs of a 1001
never one to refuse the ladies( I have been knowing to put my cloak over puddles ) but foo-King hell man!!
One team was on 600 and odd while the other team was trying to kill me going for double 1
I wouldn't of been bothered but they where reet mingers anarl
Double start finish longest night of my life I've had pigeons fly back from France quicker
I hope this doesn't sound sexist coz I'm all for letting women out of the kitchen on Tuesday's
One thing we’d never accuse you of Liggy being is sexist :lol: :lol:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
liggy
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 2257
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am

Re: PDC Darts

Post by liggy »

1964white wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:17 am Nice to see a darts player without a beer belly :-D
Talking of beer bellies where is he?
Does beer guts Bert still post
User avatar
leic white 63
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1294
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by leic white 63 »

love the darts especially the world championships from the alley pally. great atmosphere and good entertainment .
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155150
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: PDC Darts

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote: ↑Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:59 pm Talking of beer bellies where is he?
Does beer guts Bert still post
Beer Belly Bert went missing during the summer months, a few posts during autumn, been missing for the last couple of months liggy.

Bert seems a good bloke to me, hopefully Bert is still reading MOT
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Musicman1965 »

Did anyone see Cameron Menzies giving his a table multiple upper cuts after his PDC World Championship defeat by Charlie Manby.?
He apologised after but it has to be a big fine for conduct.
User avatar
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:23 am

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Pullhard »

Musicman1965 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 11:16 am Did anyone see Cameron Menzies giving his a table multiple upper cuts after his PDC World Championship defeat by Charlie Manby.?
He apologised after but it has to be a big fine for conduct.
Menzies certainly lost the plot. Cut his hand up pretty badly in the process and had to go to hospital.
Fine incoming no doubt.

Apparently he recently split up with his girlfriend, Fallon Sherrock mentioned by Chilli further up the thread.

Not a great finish to his 2025.
User avatar
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 11769
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Barlow Boy »

Musicman1965 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 11:16 am Did anyone see Cameron Menzies giving his a table multiple upper cuts after his PDC World Championship defeat by Charlie Manby.?
He apologised after but it has to be a big fine for conduct.
Embarrassing for him, not to mention a nasty looking injury to his hand.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Jaydog »

Amazing afternoon session at the Worlds.
Mad scenes.
Kenyan Manyua beats De Decker from 2-0 down.
Fantastic match. Unbelievable.
Earlier the crazy Japanese Sakai beat the frenchman Tricole 3-0. New crowd favourite.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: PDC Darts

Post by White Riot »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 4:25 pm Amazing afternoon session at the Worlds.
Mad scenes.
Kenyan Manyua beats De Decker from 2-0 down.
Fantastic match. Unbelievable.
Earlier the crazy Japanese Sakai beat the frenchman Tricole 3-0. New crowd favourite.
Aye, I watched Sakai's match Jay, what a fantastic character and very good player.

He's already my favourite :love:

User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Jaydog »

White Riot wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 4:46 pm Aye, I watched Sakai's match Jay, what a fantastic character and very good player.

He's already my favourite :love:

😆Crazy. Played great though but the Kenyan v DD.
Just a stunning performance
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Musicman1965 »

Sad day, Raymond van Barneveld loses out 3-0 to Stefan Bellmont in the early rounds of the PDC World Championships.
The guy is one of my darting heroes. :verysad:
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Musicman1965 »

My Darting World Championship 2025/6 Tip for the last 8.

Dirk van Duijvenbode.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21204
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Jaydog »

Musicman1965 wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 6:14 pm My Darting World Championship 2025/6 Tip for the last 8.

Dirk van Duijvenbode.
Aubergine Man
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Musicman1965
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Re: PDC Darts

Post by Musicman1965 »

World Darts 2025-6

Sad day as
Dirk van Duijvenbode falls to James Hurrell ( One of my tips to do well has failed me again)

Michael Smith Out
Chris Dobey Out
Post Reply