Leeds Utd v Bristol City Match Thread

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Bristol City Match Thread - Unchanged Starting XI, Roberts returns to the bench

Post by Sara »

Never entirely sure of the etiquette of congratulating people for having children. I mean, no one congratulates me for not having them, despite this being a fine choice, so I have no point of reference. Kittens and puppies, certainly, but kids...

A woman in the pub did say to me recently, did you find your figure changed after having children? No, I found it changed when I carried on drinking after 50, but thanks for asking. It was kind of a compliment, as she must have been assuming I was at least ten years younger.

Congratulations on the consenting sexual act, anyway, that is always to be celebrated, and good luck dealing with the consequences! 🎉
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Leeds Utd v Bristol City Match Thread - Unchanged Starting XI, Roberts returns to the bench

Post by mothbanquet »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:26 am Did say a few weeks ago Dallas needed to go revert to the back four, a much better defender than Douglas & the blonde bombshell who caused absolute mayhem!
Yes indeed, Ali has a proven track record of effectiveness as an impact sub for Jack anyway and Dallas looked in his element again at LB. Hopefully Poveda gets fully up to speed quickly so we won't have to rely on Dallas in mid when Roberts is injured again next week.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

SaraM wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:00 pm Never entirely sure of the etiquette of congratulating people for having children. I mean, no one congratulates me for not having them, despite this being a fine choice, so I have no point of reference. Kittens and puppies, certainly, but kids...

A woman in the pub did say to me recently, did you find your figure changed after having children? No, I found it changed when I carried on drinking after 50, but thanks for asking. It was kind of a compliment, as she must have been assuming I was at least ten years younger.

Congratulations on the consenting sexual act, anyway, that is always to be celebrated, and good luck dealing with the consequences! 🎉
Touché :tup:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Mrs64 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:02 pmTouché :tup:
🍻🤰🏻
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:26 am Did say a few weeks ago Dallas needed to go revert to the back four, a much better defender than Douglas & the blonde bombshell who caused absolute mayhem!
You did, indeed.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

1964white wrote: Did say a few weeks ago Dallas needed to go revert to the back four, a much better defender than Douglas & the blonde bombshell who caused absolute mayhem!
I didn't know they were letting Emma Jones on the pitch ImageImage

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

rab_rant wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:50 pm I didn't know they were letting Emma Jones on the pitch ImageImage

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
:love: :love:
1'd use her :poo: as toothpaste.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

leic white 63 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:19 pm :love: :love:
1'd use her :poo: as toothpaste.
I've seen Emma close up, my eyes were like a pinball machine :lol: apparently Emma stays on her feet when she is working for LUTV as oppose to our other blonde bombshell on the pitch
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:17 pm You did, indeed.
And was I right John? :P I can only think of one fan on here who may disagree :shock:
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

1964white wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:51 pm I've seen Emma close up, my eyes were like a pinball machine :lol: apparently Emma stays on her feet when she is working for LUTV as oppose to our other blonde bombshell on the pitch
she's devilish horny .