I believe we can achieve 83 to 85 points & we'll go up with that total, win at Hull & we are only 15 points off the target
Promotion Poll.
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Promotion Poll.
-
WhiteRose
- Manager

- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm
Re: Promotion Poll.
This optimism is catching! The wife wont like it after how I was at the end of last season but sod it I'm going all in, autos defo, belief from here on out!
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Promotion Poll.
Yes I feel fantastic mate, Orta do it more often don't you think ?rab_rant wrote:a good bit of prose... now don't you feel better.
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Promotion Poll.
Bloody ell now I am worriedWhiteRose wrote:This optimism is catching! The wife wont like it after how I was at the end of last season but sod it I'm going all in, autos defo, belief from here on out!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- onemoreslogan
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 815
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Promotion Poll.
This and more of this.faaip wrote: ↑Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:20 am They can take away the prem from you but they can never take away a championship. Runner up with SG's team or Blackwell's is a success, Runner up with this team and this manager will be like our late 60's early 70's near misses...
I think even the playoff winners get a trophy ...Second just guarantees us a year in the top division and money. I'm a purist.
I want to go up Champions. After last year's debacle, nothing less than apotheosis should be the goal.
-
rab_rant
Re: Promotion Poll.
I think you have found a new mantra.. for full benefits keep repeating itBGwhite wrote:Yes I feel fantastic mate, Orta do it more often don't you think ?
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk


Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Last edited by rab_rant on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Promotion Poll.
Yep, going up.
Win away at Hull then only four more away matches and most importantly six home games.
It's in our own hands, so I believe we can and will do it this time.
Would be great if Bamford could figure out where the target is.
Win away at Hull then only four more away matches and most importantly six home games.
It's in our own hands, so I believe we can and will do it this time.
Would be great if Bamford could figure out where the target is.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Promotion Poll.
If Bamford & others start taking their chances promotion will be a forgone conclusionWhite Riot wrote: ↑Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:42 am Yep, going up.
Win away at Hull then only four more away matches and most importantly six home games.
It's in our own hands, so I believe we can and will do it this time.
Would be great if Bamford could figure out where the target is.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Promotion Poll.
If Bamford & others start taking their chances promotion will be a forgone conclusionWhite Riot wrote: ↑Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:42 am Yep, going up.
Win away at Hull then only four more away matches and most importantly six home games.
It's in our own hands, so I believe we can and will do it this time.
Would be great if Bamford could figure out where the target is.
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Promotion Poll.
Happy to oblige mate, up as champions I say !! Have a great day mate.rab_rant wrote:I think you have found a new mantra.. for full benefits keep repeating it
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
- Doire_Boi
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 268
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
- Location: Derry, Ireland
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79013
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Promotion Poll.
Really? I'm happy to have them read mine..
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
rab_rant
Re: Promotion Poll.
Bamford would be sorely disappointed cos you refuse to talk about him these daysfaaip wrote:Really? I'm happy to have them read mine..


Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Re: Promotion Poll.
Defo 64, and if they'd done this all season we would be in a LFC position now = out of sight.
Very poor approach to the season to go with Bamford as your main striker and then have an option in Eddie and just not use him.
Bamford has caused the most damge to our promotion hopes this season.
Hopefully he proves us all wrong on the run in
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Promotion Poll.
Wake up Riot, you appear to be typing in your sleep..
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- White Riot
- Superstar

- Posts: 22381
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
- Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Promotion Poll.
Aye you're right, but Barn Door Bambi couldn't score in a brothel...............
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
-
rab_rant
Re: Promotion Poll.
hohoho that old chestnut has been roasted so many times it has become tedious.hector wrote:Aye you're right, but Barn Door Bambi couldn't score in a brothel...............
Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Promotion Poll.
only to old farts..... us youngsters are only just hearing it for the 1st time
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
-
Peter in Blackpool
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 565
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am
Re: Promotion Poll.
...but without bamford we would have conceded more, dominated less and created less chances to miss.White Riot wrote: ↑Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:30 am Defo 64, and if they'd done this all season we would be in a LFC position now = out of sight.
Very poor approach to the season to go with Bamford as your main striker and then have an option in Eddie and just not use him.
Bamford has caused the most damge to our promotion hopes this season.
Hopefully he proves us all wrong on the run in![]()
bamford is a very important player in the team