Football Streams
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41707
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Football Streams
Every matchday especially when they go down we talk about what we can do to stop our forum being part of the cause.
We cant stop the streams being posted elsewhere for all to see.
But we could do our part so how about.
1) No posting any streams to the message board, always keep them to pm.
2) No streams given out even in pm after 10 minutes of kick off ( so if it kicks off at 3:00pm after 3:10pm no streams to be sent to anyone)
3) No streams sent to anyone on MOT forum with less then 200 posts. May seem harsh but it would encourage new members to be active and prevent new accounts being made just to find and report the streams.
Its getting harder to find streams and its getting harder to stop them being shut down.
Thoughts?
We cant stop the streams being posted elsewhere for all to see.
But we could do our part so how about.
1) No posting any streams to the message board, always keep them to pm.
2) No streams given out even in pm after 10 minutes of kick off ( so if it kicks off at 3:00pm after 3:10pm no streams to be sent to anyone)
3) No streams sent to anyone on MOT forum with less then 200 posts. May seem harsh but it would encourage new members to be active and prevent new accounts being made just to find and report the streams.
Its getting harder to find streams and its getting harder to stop them being shut down.
Thoughts?
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155253
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Football Streams
Good idea Cjay
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8784
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Football Streams
A quick check of my profile shows that I have way more than 200 posts, so yes good idea
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8784
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Football Streams
I wonder who has the most posts on this forum?
I am currently at just over 1500 (less than 2 years on here) whereas I just checked 64's profile and he has a whopping 77,000 posts!
Can anyone beat that?
I am currently at just over 1500 (less than 2 years on here) whereas I just checked 64's profile and he has a whopping 77,000 posts!
Can anyone beat that?
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11896
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11896
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
Re: Football Streams
The problems we have:
a) I can't tell you when a decent stream will appear. If it appears at 2.59pm, its going to be 3.25 by the time its been pm'd to everyone.
b) If the stream goes down, but we find another one, again, by the time its been pm'd its going to be another 25 minutes.
c) Can we not create a pm group that we all join to, and links are sent here only?
a) I can't tell you when a decent stream will appear. If it appears at 2.59pm, its going to be 3.25 by the time its been pm'd to everyone.
b) If the stream goes down, but we find another one, again, by the time its been pm'd its going to be another 25 minutes.
c) Can we not create a pm group that we all join to, and links are sent here only?
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79053
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Football Streams
64 will be top now (77,800 ish) The Twiggster hasn't posted in 5 years or something. I'm comfortably in third, have been for years (32,700 ish), Ges fourth (22,600) and BB in 5th (17, 700)
5 of the top ten haven't posted in a long while - 4 of the top 5 came over from waccoe after Music thread-gate in 2010
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79053
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Football Streams
I don't pass links on to non regular MOT users...but E&B is correct, PM's take a lot of time to sort out.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79053
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Football Streams
I have nigh on 50,000 on waccoe too and that's not including the 6-10 thou I lost in a site upgrade
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155253
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Football Streams
Quite a chunk of those posts are down to me running several competitions & the updating involved with them Chilli
-
Mick Jones shoulder
- Manager

- Posts: 2911
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:34 pm
Re: Football Streams
Pm group in the same manner as 606 Matt
-
Peter in Blackpool
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 565
- Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am
Re: Football Streams
so that makes me a second class member/fan unless of course i spammed the forumCjay wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:50 pm Every matchday especially when they go down we talk about what we can do to stop our forum being part of the cause.
We cant stop the streams being posted elsewhere for all to see.
But we could do our part so how about.
1) No posting any streams to the message board, always keep them to pm.
2) No streams given out even in pm after 10 minutes of kick off ( so if it kicks off at 3:00pm after 3:10pm no streams to be sent to anyone)
3) No streams sent to anyone on MOT forum with less then 200 posts. May seem harsh but it would encourage new members to be active and prevent new accounts being made just to find and report the streams.
Its getting harder to find streams and its getting harder to stop them being shut down.
Thoughts?
- Doire_Boi
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 268
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
- Location: Derry, Ireland
Re: Football Streams
Spam this threadPeter in Blackpool wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:35 pm so that makes me a second class member/fan unless of course i spammed the forum
Looks like I've made the cut anyway
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41707
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Football Streams
No of course not.Peter in Blackpool wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:35 pm so that makes me a second class member/fan unless of course i spammed the forum
Just in the past we have had accounts made, ask for streams and then they are closed (the streams).
So just trying to figure out a way to eliminate that possible cause.
Maybe 200 was to much i dunno just blurting out ideas dont take it personally.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8784
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155253
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Football Streams
You are certainly not that Peter, you come across as a decent blokePeter in Blackpool wrote: ↑Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:35 pm so that makes me a second class member/fan unless of course i spammed the forum
-
CheltSteve
- Youth Team

- Posts: 179
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:14 pm
Re: Football Streams
Evening all
I guess there are a lot of us fans who enjoy very much reading the forum on a daily basis but perhaps don’t contribute
I particularly appreciate EllandBack putting up streams on match days as I am only able to get to Elland Road a couple of times a year
It’s a difficult one
I guess there are a lot of us fans who enjoy very much reading the forum on a daily basis but perhaps don’t contribute
I particularly appreciate EllandBack putting up streams on match days as I am only able to get to Elland Road a couple of times a year
It’s a difficult one
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14644
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Football Streams
Welcome to the forum....
if it helps to bring the lurkers out into the light as it were, then it is a good thing....
I lurked here for a year before I made my presence felt...... (some would say I should still be a lurker)
if it helps to bring the lurkers out into the light as it were, then it is a good thing....
I lurked here for a year before I made my presence felt...... (some would say I should still be a lurker)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19701
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Football Streams
I think 200 is probably a reasonable number. There was a poster on here recently had something like 20+ posts and on one of the days when links were going down I had a look to see what they had actual said in their posts and every post was asking for a link. I think a figure of 200 gives enough time to notice if all someone does is post asking for links or whether they have a genuine interest in Leeds.
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155253
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white