No need after Leos insane ramblings earlier ours is empty.
Even the beer is gone.

No need after Leos insane ramblings earlier ours is empty.


We'd still hear 'Matching On Together' at Leeds gamesCjay wrote: ↑Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 pm Playing behind closed doors is pointless as PSG fans showed yesterday.
Thousands of them were outside the stadium which obviously makes the closed doors thing useless.
At the game Liverpool could secure the title or at the game we could secure promotion people will stand outside the stadium.
I say postpone the league like Italy and Spain have done, peoples health comes first and if they cancel the Euros then hopefully when the worst is over we can finish domestic leagues.

As long as the Cardiff & Fulham games aren't behind closed doors I'm not too bothered . The fans behind us in those games will get us 6 pts and virtually over the line but it would be a real shame for the fans not to be in the stadium to see it.Irish Ian wrote:So.....
No stadium closures at this juncture.
Sounds like it will happen in a few weeks.

I get what you mean and I think a vast majority will end up catching it - but I think (a) at the very least the government has to look like it's doing something....perhaps there has been this global overreaction to begin with but it almost has to be carried on now (as ridiculous as that is...maybe?) (b) now, as we're seeing, managers and players are catching it and so almost we have to go one step further and postpone the whole thing (c) i think there is method behind delaying the spread...at the very least to push it off until over summer or hopefully until some kind of better understanding/treatment is available.weasel wrote: ↑Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:32 pm That is fair enough but every person comes into close proximity with the person working at the checkout (unless they do the self scan thing). As such if you pay by cash you touch money that they then touch and they can then touch thousands of people or you get the receipt from them, they touch every item you buy as they scan. So someone with the virus touches an item, the checkout person touches it then wipes their nose they have it, they touch every customers items etc etc. Same as with a cold unless you live in a bubble you have a very high chance of getting it even with minimal contact with people.
Yesterday a parcel came for one of our neighbours. So in taking in that parcel I was immediately at risk of catching it from the person who delivered it who would have been in close contact with 100s or 1000s of people in the last weeks alone, not to mention all the germs on the electronic pad that you scribble your signature on with your finger. The neighbour comes to collect and I am then at risk from everyone she met recently, and all the people that she'd met had met recently, and all the people etc etc.
Unless you completely self isolate then chances are you'll catch it regardless of whether you go to a footy match or not.
For me cancelling footy matches at this point is like shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

I have tkts, flights and car hire booked for the Fulham game, so I tend to agree with you.BGwhite wrote: ↑Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:25 pm As long as the Cardiff & Fulham games aren't behind closed doors I'm not too bothered . The fans behind us in those games will get us 6 pts and virtually over the line but it would be a real shame for the fans not to be in the stadium to see it.
Championys !
Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

