ITS HAPPENING AND MB LOVES IT
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
The fans were never gonna be able to stay away let's be honest. The emotion is too much.
I don't see why it's fine for Black Lives Matter to protest over something that happened in America, but football fans can't celebrate.
I don't see why it's fine for Black Lives Matter to protest over something that happened in America, but football fans can't celebrate.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155168
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: ITS HAPPENING
This is similar to the day there wasn't a dry eye in the kop at the Bristol Rovers
Leeds United get me everytime
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Just seen this posted elsewhere
1963-64 season
Third Division champions: Coventry City
Second Division champions: Leeds United
First Division champions: Liverpool
I think I'll be fairly happy to see our next decade match the decade after that
1963-64 season
Third Division champions: Coventry City
Second Division champions: Leeds United
First Division champions: Liverpool
I think I'll be fairly happy to see our next decade match the decade after that
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
No more Keith Andrews
No more Don Goodman
No more Colin W+nker
No more every team's biggest game

No more Don Goodman
No more Colin W+nker
No more every team's biggest game
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Let it out down under boy, it's not healthy to keep it in
Woooooo hooooooo still can't believe it
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 92champs
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
- Location: Co. Galway
Re: ITS HAPPENING
No more Prutton and Beckford (hopefully).
Sorry, both though these players were at least decent for us (and obviously Beckford was a lot more than decent!), I can't stand them as pundits/presenters. At least Robinson is good from what I've seen of him on Sky
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
I'm sure Marcelo will celebrate by watching every Burnley game under Dyche.
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Kalvin was the only one who stayed loyal to us and he got his reward. ❤
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41698
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41698
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
-
gessa
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
- Toby
- First Team

- Posts: 1735
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm
- Location: 3 Mins from ER
Re: ITS HAPPENING
We did it. Love you all. x
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23126
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
I can finally watch the Amazon doc now
And the Sky one too!
And the Sky one too!
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13918
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Yes. And I will again.
-
gessa
-
Charity Shield 69
- Youth Team

- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
I was ecstatic in 1990 after 8 years out of the top league, doubly so now after 16.
Huge congrats to players, MB & staff, AR & staff, and especially to the loyal fans.
EPL Day 1 2020/21 will be an ultra special occasion.
Cheers,
CS69
Huge congrats to players, MB & staff, AR & staff, and especially to the loyal fans.
EPL Day 1 2020/21 will be an ultra special occasion.
Cheers,
CS69
Cheers,
CS69
CS69
- mothbanquet
- Manager

- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Still doesn't feel real to me Sara. I'm ecstatic but it's all very subdued. I suppose I feel relief more than anything, relief that I've had bottled up for God knows how long. A psychological defence mechanism after last season, perhaps? So many people are going wild, and rightfully so, but I'm just enjoying the calm, cool night. Everything just feels right.
- mothbanquet
- Manager

- Posts: 3239
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:11 pm
Re: ITS HAPPENING
Still doesn't feel real to me Sara. I'm ecstatic but it's all very subdued. I suppose I feel relief more than anything, relief that I've had bottled up for God knows how long. A psychological defence mechanism after last season, perhaps? So many people are going wild, and rightfully so, but I'm just enjoying the calm, cool night. Everything just feels right.