ITS HAPPENING AND MB LOVES IT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
Location: Derry, Ireland

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Doire_Boi »

GET UP THERE LADS!!!!!!!!


I dont even feel my hangover - in fact a might spark another tin
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 1964white »

SidInAmerica wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:47 am ♫ We can wake up the Roosters if we drink 'em real slow-
So let's have a double and a six-pack to go!♪

[Merle Haggard/Clint Eastwood- BarRoom Buddies]
Welcome Sid to MOT
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 1964white »

kindestcut wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 am Like others have said, I think I'm relieved more than anything. 16 years of frustration and now I have to figure out what this new feeling is. Most of all I feel proud. But that never went away, really.

MOT!!!
Welcome back kindestcut
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 1964white »

tomas_at17 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 am Leeds Champs at the Derby ??
Yes Tomas lets go finish off the business

Welcome to MOT

:celeb:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by 1964white »

Aussieleeds wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 am Long time lurker from downunder (Leeds supporter since I watched Alan Clarke score the winner in the 72 Cup final as a 7 year old) and was in tears the same night a year later.
It’s been so stressful waking up each morning and barely daring to look at the results.
Looking forward to some silverware and on to next season. Hope you guys will be able to enjoy those massive games at ER soon.
Those Allan Clarke days were great Aussie

These times are just as special, I'm overwhelmed by it all, a dream come true!

Welcome to MOT Aussie :tup:
User avatar
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
Location: Derry, Ireland

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Doire_Boi »

get the goggles out boys
Aussieleeds
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:53 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Aussieleeds »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 am Those Allan Clarke days were great Aussie

These times are just as special, I'm overwhelmed by it all, a dream come true!

Welcome to MOT Aussie :tup:
Thankyou 64. I know from reading your posts (and other’s) for years just how much this must mean to you all.
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

Start believing!

I thought promotion was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for us
The league was out to get us
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams
Then we got Bielsa, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
We're going up, and I'm a believer
We gotta keep our greatest find

is this more appropriate hector?
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by BGwhite »

Peter in Blackpool wrote:Start believing!

I thought promotion was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for us
The league was out to get us
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all of my dreams
Then we got Bielsa, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
We're going up, and I'm a believer
We gotta keep our greatest find

is this more appropriate hector?
Much better Peter .Image

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14638
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by hector »

BGwhite wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:25 am Much better Peter .Image

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk
:ok: this :)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
kindestcut
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Upstate New York, USA

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by kindestcut »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:18 am Welcome back kindestcut
I appreciate that. As the saying goes, life happens. And boy oh boy did it happen to me. But how could I not come home after yesterday. This is going to be a fun ride :scar1
User avatar
kindestcut
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Upstate New York, USA

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by kindestcut »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:22 am Celebrating all by myself. Where I live there are precious few football fans and no Leeds fans at all.

You all are my Leeds family, and I have derived a great deal of pleasure from celebrating along with everyone on these pages.

As we say in the American South, y'all are the best.
Hi fellow Southerner! I'm a Tarheel living up in New York. As a lonely Leeds supporter I can confirm that finding an online community makes the pain go down easier and the joy feel a lot better.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by whiteswan »

Aussieleeds wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 am Long time lurker from downunder (Leeds supporter since I watched Alan Clarke score the winner in the 72 Cup final as a 7 year old) and was in tears the same night a year later.
It’s been so stressful waking up each morning and barely daring to look at the results.
Looking forward to some silverware and on to next season. Hope you guys will be able to enjoy those massive games at ER soon.
Sniffer Ckarke is my all time fave Leeds player Aussie. I too remember that wonderful day when "Jones, Clarke, Goal!" I cried with emotion that day but cried with heartbreak the following year.
Welcome to MOT, great to have you on board. Hopefully we can all enjoy our next ( new) journey together :)
Aussieleeds
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:53 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Aussieleeds »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:41 pm Sniffer Ckarke is my all time fave Leeds player Aussie. I too remember that wonderful day when "Jones, Clarke, Goal!" I cried with emotion that day but cried with heartbreak the following year.
Welcome to MOT, great to have you on board. Hopefully we can all enjoy our next ( new) journey together :)
Looking forward to it. Perhaps we can sign a couple of Aussies😉 ... Leeds have probably had more than any other English team.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:02 pm Tough on your own tbf, the other half doesn't like football at all so no celebrations here either, she wanted to watch a movie so we did. Did put some beer in the fridge but forgot about it...

No phone calls, no e-mails, family full of Chelsea fans, all my friends too..so not surprising.
You've got us to share it with faaip :)

You'll be commenting on Premier League games now for us all on here who don't watch the games :-D
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15039
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by YorkshireSquare »

It's happening again...
User avatar
kindestcut
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Upstate New York, USA

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by kindestcut »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:56 pm It's happening again...
SHUT UP! :)
Peter in Blackpool
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by Peter in Blackpool »

Aussieleeds wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:48 pm Looking forward to it. Perhaps we can sign a couple of Aussies😉 ... Leeds have probably had more than any other English team.
well, the last 2 left in disgrace

viduka did not even gtry to keep us up and the least said about traitor kewell, the better
User avatar
kindestcut
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: Upstate New York, USA

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by kindestcut »

Let the Fappening begin!
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79039
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: ITS HAPPENING

Post by The Subhuman »

whiteswan wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:54 pm You've got us to share it with faaip :)

You'll be commenting on Premier League games now for us all on here who don't watch the games :-D
Oh I do...and I always speak my mind unless I've imposed a personal ban on myself. I do wonder how much harder it's going to be find premier streams.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply