USA Fans

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

USA Fans

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Where are you at? I grew up in Doncaster, but have lived in Palm Springs for the last 20 years.

Any notable Whites supporter clubs in the USA?
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15049
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: USA Fans

Post by YorkshireSquare »

A few fans from the USA on here. Leeds United Americas are a pretty big and active supporters group, check them out on social media...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LUAmericas/
@luamericas
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: USA Fans

Post by 1964white »

John & Norm are valued regulars on here
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: USA Fans

Post by Norm »

Grew up in a mining village near Wakefield - lived in various places thanks to a railway career where you were expected to move for a better job.
Stationed iin London from 1981, met my US wife in 1982 and we eventually moved over here in 1996. We live in a small place in SW Missouri which, in England, would be a village. All being well we move back over in a year or so.
Norm
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 6930
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
Location: SW Missouri USA

Re: USA Fans

Post by Norm »

Sorry I didn't actually answer your question - I've never bothered with a supporters club over here because I'm very happy with this forum, which takes care of my LUFC needs very well.
gessa

Re: USA Fans

Post by gessa »

Shame we lost Crude, wonder how he is
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: USA Fans

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:53 am Shame we lost Crude, wonder how he is
Dan is just fine Ges. I'm on facebook with him :tup: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: USA Fans

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:01 am Dan is just fine Ges. I'm on facebook with him :tup: :bear:
Send him my best next time you speak please Ang
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: USA Fans

Post by becchio bear »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:06 am Send him my best next time you speak please Ang
It just so happens he's online at the moment Ges so I have sent him your best 8-) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15049
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: USA Fans

Post by YorkshireSquare »

gessa wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:06 am Send him my best next time you speak please Ang

He posted last night!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: USA Fans

Post by becchio bear »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am He posted last night!
Did he really lol :roflmao: I'd cracked the champagne open...... :pop: :pop: hic :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: USA Fans

Post by becchio bear »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:43 am Where are you at? I grew up in Doncaster, but have lived in Palm Springs for the last 20 years.

Any notable Whites supporter clubs in the USA?
I'm from Donny, whereabouts in Donny did you grow up? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14656
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: USA Fans

Post by hector »

I used to live in Balby :mrgreen:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: USA Fans

Post by becchio bear »

hector wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:28 am I used to live in Balby :mrgreen:
So did I, it started as Warmsworth and then there was a boundary change which did not please my mum lol :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: USA Fans

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:10 am It just so happens he's online at the moment Ges so I have sent him your best 8-) :bear:
Thanks Ang
gessa

Re: USA Fans

Post by gessa »

YorkshireSquare wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 am He posted last night!

Missed that. Wi fi is awful where i am atm, so been a bit hit and miss.
User avatar
LUFC_BOS
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm
Location: Boston , Massachusetts, USA

Re: USA Fans

Post by LUFC_BOS »

Folks, have LUFC outpost up in Boston Mass., chuffed for all our fans! Proudly wearing my shirt!

Great to see US based expats. This forum and its resident folks make it all wothwhile,

Thanks to 64, Weasal, Faaip and others i have missed for keeping us connected.

Lets go and give it to them next year
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: USA Fans

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

hector wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:28 am I used to live in Balby :mrgreen:
I grew up in Hexthorpe until I was 18, then Balby from 18-26, before I moved to States. I went to Balby Carr school
User avatar
andrewjohnsmith
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 13058
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)

Re: USA Fans

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 am I'm from Donny, whereabouts in Donny did you grow up? :bear:
18 years in Hexthorpe, 8 years in Balby (and now 20 in Palm Springs)
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15049
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: USA Fans

Post by YorkshireSquare »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:55 pm 18 years in Hexthorpe, 8 years in Balby (and now 20 in Palm Springs)

Balby and Palm Springs, very similar places ;-)
Post Reply