USA Fans
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
USA Fans
Where are you at? I grew up in Doncaster, but have lived in Palm Springs for the last 20 years.
Any notable Whites supporter clubs in the USA?
Any notable Whites supporter clubs in the USA?
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15049
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: USA Fans
A few fans from the USA on here. Leeds United Americas are a pretty big and active supporters group, check them out on social media...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LUAmericas/
@luamericas
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LUAmericas/
@luamericas
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155396
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: USA Fans
John & Norm are valued regulars on here
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: USA Fans
Grew up in a mining village near Wakefield - lived in various places thanks to a railway career where you were expected to move for a better job.
Stationed iin London from 1981, met my US wife in 1982 and we eventually moved over here in 1996. We live in a small place in SW Missouri which, in England, would be a village. All being well we move back over in a year or so.
Stationed iin London from 1981, met my US wife in 1982 and we eventually moved over here in 1996. We live in a small place in SW Missouri which, in England, would be a village. All being well we move back over in a year or so.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: USA Fans
Sorry I didn't actually answer your question - I've never bothered with a supporters club over here because I'm very happy with this forum, which takes care of my LUFC needs very well.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: USA Fans
Dan is just fine Ges. I'm on facebook with him
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: USA Fans
Send him my best next time you speak please Ang
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: USA Fans
It just so happens he's online at the moment Ges so I have sent him your best
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15049
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: USA Fans
Did he really lol
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: USA Fans
I'm from Donny, whereabouts in Donny did you grow up?andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:43 am Where are you at? I grew up in Doncaster, but have lived in Palm Springs for the last 20 years.
Any notable Whites supporter clubs in the USA?
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14655
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: USA Fans
So did I, it started as Warmsworth and then there was a boundary change which did not please my mum lol
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
gessa
Re: USA Fans
Thanks Angbecchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:10 am It just so happens he's online at the moment Ges so I have sent him your best![]()
![]()
-
gessa
Re: USA Fans
Missed that. Wi fi is awful where i am atm, so been a bit hit and miss.
- LUFC_BOS
- Youth Team

- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 pm
- Location: Boston , Massachusetts, USA
Re: USA Fans
Folks, have LUFC outpost up in Boston Mass., chuffed for all our fans! Proudly wearing my shirt!
Great to see US based expats. This forum and its resident folks make it all wothwhile,
Thanks to 64, Weasal, Faaip and others i have missed for keeping us connected.
Lets go and give it to them next year
Great to see US based expats. This forum and its resident folks make it all wothwhile,
Thanks to 64, Weasal, Faaip and others i have missed for keeping us connected.
Lets go and give it to them next year
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
- andrewjohnsmith
- Superstar

- Posts: 13058
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm
- Location: California (Donny Born-n-Bred)
Re: USA Fans
18 years in Hexthorpe, 8 years in Balby (and now 20 in Palm Springs)becchio bear wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:17 am I'm from Donny, whereabouts in Donny did you grow up?![]()
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15049
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: USA Fans
andrewjohnsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:55 pm 18 years in Hexthorpe, 8 years in Balby (and now 20 in Palm Springs)
Balby and Palm Springs, very similar places