Lumpard the paranoid

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Lumpard the paranoid

Post by Smudge3920 »

Chelsea have applied for “planning permission to install seven pole-mounted CCTV cameras at their Cobham training base”, according to the Daily Mail – and Leeds United fans have reacted with bewilderment and hilarity on Twitter.

Fat Frank Lumpard... the paranoia :rol: :rol: :rol: (My personal favourite ..."We do video analysis also" :rol:

https://motleedsnews.com/fans-view/wow- ... -reported/
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Lumpard the paranoid

Post by mothbanquet »

Brilliant, couldn't make it up.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

He needs to install some tactics first
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Ratscoot wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm He needs to install some tactics first
Needs to install a brain into his fat head. Totally out of his depth . Where does he go though after this gig(not that I care ) , top clubs would want far better and more experienced . His ego will be too big for the likes of a Southampton or Brighton . The only place would be England manager or TV pundit , where we would constantly have to listen to his monotone whining .
Denman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Denman »

Clacton White wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:42 pm Needs to install a brain into his fat head. Totally out of his depth . Where does he go though after this gig(not that I care ) , top clubs would want far better and more experienced . His ego will be too big for the likes of a Southampton or Brighton . The only place would be England manager or TV pundit , where we would constantly have to listen to his monotone whining .
Perfect summation.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Clacton White wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:42 pm Needs to install a brain into his fat head. Totally out of his depth . Where does he go though after this gig(not that I care ) , top clubs would want far better and more experienced . His ego will be too big for the likes of a Southampton or Brighton . The only place would be England manager or TV pundit, where we would constantly have to listen to his monotone whining .
We still have that displeasure to come on our TV screens when Chelsea sack the fat lump in the next few months :( god help us all!
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Is he the modern O'Leary ? Talks pretty much crap and I think people will tire of him soon . Probably the most boring manager out there .
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

I have to agree ... Maquire should never have got away with this ...But dont you love to hear Fwat Fwank Lumpard whine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lumpard whine.jpg
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Fwank needs to take a look at himself, poor Maguire was having a flash back to his night out, he thought Azpilicueta was a Greek copper and he was just asking him - do you know who I am
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't