Michaël Cuisance

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Re: Michaël Cuisance - DONE DEAL!

Post by mothbanquet »

Leeds1000 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:20 am Energetic box to box type. I see him in direct competition with Klich rather than Pablo. I think Rodrigo may develop along side Pablo.
I think this is spot on. While Pablo's experience and attacking quality has got us this far, he's been an exception to the Bielsaball rule as far as player type goes. Klich has worked hard to become that kind of player and has scarcely missed a minute on the pitch as a result.

I've come round to thinking the 'Pablo replacement' concept is a bit of a false mindset because of the exception Bielsa made for his pure attacking quality, which was vital to us at the Championship level, more than compensating for his defensive deficiencies (further lessened by his great work rate and determination). But now I see Pablo's 'replacement' was never going to be another Pablo - it was going to be another Klich.

Cuisance looks like he's going to fit right in.
Last edited by mothbanquet on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Lordy that's 80M we have paid out.

Welcome young man.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

At this rate my prediction of Leeds finishing 5th in the PL may not be far off the mark :-D
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

1964white wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:34 am At this rate my prediction of Leeds finishing 5th in the PL may not be far off the mark :-D
I'm not going to go that far but can you imagine where this team will be in 12 months' time? Bielsa, Radz, Orta and Kinnear are building a legacy.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Irish Ian wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:34 am Lordy that's 80M we have paid out.

Welcome young man.
Indeed, we've come a very long way since the days of Shockaday.
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

Overman wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:41 am Indeed, we've come a very long way since the days of Shockaday.
And soggybottom.
There Is Only One United.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Irish Ian wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:34 am Lordy that's 80M we have paid out.
People are getting the message... Bielsa does it on the park...Victor and the boys are doing it off the park... again proving this is a match made in heaven...
Chelski and Citeh can keep on using there open cheque books making a mockery of FFP...Right now Leeds United are showing them how it should be done...Happy days :scarfe2:

I think we need to stop thinking along the lines of individual replacements... this team is being structured so team replacements can join the only real position that is individual is Goal keeper... people used to say Bielsa expects too much...Citeh right now with a current squad worth 1.4 billion ...have to go out and buy because they have a couple of injuries!!!... Multi positional thinking/doctrine I love it.
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Smudge3920 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:53 pm People are getting the message... Bielsa does it on the park...Victor and the boys are doing it off the park... again proving this is a match made in heaven...
Chelski and Citeh can keep on using there open cheque books making a mockery of FFP...Right now Leeds United are showing them how it should be done...Happy days :scarfe2:

I think we need to stop thinking along the lines of individual replacements... this team is being structured so team replacements can join the only real position that is individual is Goal keeper... people used to say Bielsa expects too much...Citeh right now with a current squad worth 1.4 billion ...have to go out and buy because they have a couple of injuries!!!... Multi positional thinking/doctrine I love it.
Exactly mate :clap:

I said a long long time ago that Bielsa is like a mad scientist who's spent his life searching for the perfect formula. In South America he drew up his equations and devised his methods. In Europe he struggled to find a laboratory to put it all together. In England, at Leeds, all the pieces may well be falling together for him to craft his life's work. He has the backers, he has the facilities and he's getting the ingredients together. The mad professor may well be only a few steps away from creating a Doomsday weapon against the entire football world.

Let them all fear us :fire: :fire: :fire:
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Irish Ian wrote:Lordy that's 80M we have paid out.

Welcome young man.
The equivalent to Maguire Image

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Denman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Denman »

Fridge wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:01 am Fabrizio has spoken :angel:

All wrapped up as 64 said
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Re: Michaël Cuisance - DEAL OFF

Post by Scoobychief »

is the Michael Cuisance deal DONE??
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Scoobychief wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:28 pm is the Michael Cuisance deal DONE??
No official confirmation on the LUFC website or Sky Sports news.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Who is this clown Lane Dias :chair: ...Personally I do not recall reading anything of his before ...

Opinion: Michael Cuisance made premature Bayern exit
one can also argue that the midfielder has made a hasty decision.
ridiculous to think that any player would leave, let alone one at the tender age of 21.
but switching from a trophy-laden set-up with Bayern Munich to a Leeds United side, looking to avoid relegation,
Obviously seeing what this moron cannot.

https://www.thefocus.news/football/opin ... yern-exit/
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Smudge3920 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:43 pm Who is this clown Lane Dias :chair: ...Personally I do not recall reading anything of his before ...

Opinion: Michael Cuisance made premature Bayern exit

Obviously seeing what this moron cannot.

https://www.thefocus.news/football/opin ... yern-exit/
It’s actually quite a well written piece Smudge, and he’s only saying what many others are thinking.

What he fails to recognise is that the Leeds juggernaut has started to roll.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Carrick Dave wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:01 pm It’s actually quite a well written piece Smudge, and he’s only saying what many others are thinking.

What he fails to recognise is that the Leeds juggernaut has started to roll.
Glad you enjoyed it ... don't find it an objective piece at all mate .
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Smudge3920 wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:07 pm Glad you enjoyed it ... don't find it an objective piece at all mate .
Actually, most neutrals looking at the situation objectively would wonder why Cuisance has chosen to leave Bayern just when Thiago has moved on, so clearing his way to more game time, and might think his decision a bit hasty.

I think the lack of objectivity may lie elsewhere... 8-)
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Carrick Dave wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:19 pm Actually, most neutrals looking at the situation objectively would wonder why Cuisance has chosen to leave Bayern just when Thiago has moved on, so clearing his way to more game time, and might think his decision a bit hasty.

I think the lack of objectivity may lie elsewhere... 8-)
I didn't write the article... If you are going to present reasons why he was Hasty, as a reporter you should always present possible reasons why he decided to go the opposite way, to at least give some balance to his piece. (At the very least ask the player before writing)...
He failed to point out the myriad of possible reasons why at 21 he decided to join Leeds, or brought him to his decision...
i.e Bielsa, solid long term plan, history of club, the opportunity to be a part of a club that is in the process of / going to build a legacy (as opposed to being part of one that is already established) ergo building his own reputation from the bottom up (commonly known as a challenge)... I admire his decision to want to play and develop his own way with a team (Leeds) that has the same ambition, and not a team that will just spend money every time some one gets injured. Chelski, scum and Citeh are further examples of this.

I guess we just have differing opinions of objectivity mate.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

We are trying to avoid relegation at the moment...What most pundits think though is players make football teams whereas we know managers make football teams and we have one of the best in the world, probably the premierships second best behind Klopp
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Sorry was there a Herr Flick mentioned earlier ?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:10 pm We are trying to avoid relegation at the moment...What most pundits think though is players make football teams whereas we know managers make football teams and we have one of the best in the world, probably the premierships second best behind Klopp
Totally agree faaip... thats why it annoys me when they write opinion pieces, using one sided facts i.e.
We are trying to avoid relegation at the moment
Also making statements regarding players decision's without asking them.