The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 9th December)Bielsa not concerned by lack of depth in defence

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 9th December)Bielsa not concerned by lack of depth in defence

Post by White Riot »

Ellandback1 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:53 pm Thats nothing.

I just heard that Koch' amputation went well!!!!!
Brings tears to my eyes thinking about a Koch amputation :duno:

Hopefully they don't turn him into a shim, then again it might be the making of him :lol:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 9th December)Bielsa not concerned by lack of depth in defence

Post by White Riot »

Bielsa also has Kiko he can count on :lol:

He always seemed to fancy himself as a sweeper ;-)
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

afternoon folks,

one step closer to forking out the dosh on Augustin.

Question, we spent the guts of 100M in the summer, the TV money for next season is 9 months away, there is nothing coming in via the gates and of course match day hospitality is another revenue stream denied to us at present.

Do we even have the dosh if FiFA will order us to pay Leipzig?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Not sure what authority FIFA have over a domestic team. Not sure why Leipzig didn't go to UEFA. The could at least suspend us from playing in Europe
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Would he be under guarantee and if so could we get our money back from Leipzig for selling a faulty product
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

What a mess the Augustin situation is.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

I'm polishing my boots right now in case I get a last minute call up to play at the back. I'm 6'1 and been a CB all my life, and have spent most of my time heading clearances from corners. A little out of match fitness since I've not been allowed to play for 9 months due to Covid, but I'll make it work :tup:
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Lumiukko wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:09 pm I'm polishing my boots right now in case I get a last minute call up to play at the back. I'm 6'1 and been a CB all my life, and have spent most of my time heading clearances from corners. A little out of match fitness since I've not been allowed to play for 9 months due to Covid, but I'll make it work :tup:
:tup: ...grit and determination thats what we need ...
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

Augustin currently out of the first team squad because he's not fit enough.

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk