Good news
The test is will Marcelo use Pablo as one of his three subs if we need more creativity

Good news



Struijk must be as sick as a parrotWhite Riot wrote: ↑Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:04 pm West Ham United: Fabianski, Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Rice (c), Soucek, Bowen, Benrahma, Fornals, Haller
Subs: Randolph, Fredericks, Johnson, Dawson, Noble, Snodgrass, Lanzini
Leeds United: Meslier, Ayling, Cooper (c), Alioski, Klich, Phillips, Dallas, Raphinha, Harrison, Rodrigo, Bamford
Subs: Casilla, Poveda-Ocampo, Roberts, Costa, Hernandez, Struijk, Shackleton

Especially if he brought on Roberts ahead of Pablo

Yeah, he hasn't done much wrong for me and was decent against Liverpool.

1964white wrote: ↑Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:46 am Leeds v West Ham
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 08.45.31.png
1) Are you happy with tonight's line-up? Would you have made anymore changes apart from Rodrigo?
Yes, should be fine to start with.
2) Do you enjoy 8pm kick-offs on a Friday night?
Love it on the Friday. Hate the wait for the next tie once it's over though.
3) Who do you consider West Ham's most influential/dangerous player?
Antonio is a load.
4) How good are West Ham this season in your opinion?
Better than their record would indicate. They've had a tough run of matches and come out with more points than expected. People tend to underestimate them based on their struggle to avoid relegation last season, but they are a solid club this year.
5) If there is one player you could pluck out of the current West Ham team, who would it be?
I'd take any of their starting centre backs right now!
6 Do you rate David Moyes?
He's got wiles. Not bad at all. I wouldn't want him at Leeds as his tactics are boring and cynical. Not pleasing to watch.
7) Any special memories of our games v the Hammers at Elland Road
Nah.
8 Who are your favourite West Ham players from the past?
I always think of Billy Bonds when I think of the Hammers. More recently Parker.
9) Win, lose or draw?
Very tough call with our back end so unsettled. I'd take a draw, maybe 2-2? Still hoping we nick the three points though.
10) Would you be happy with a point?
See above.

Sorry Leon,



A mate of mine has a son who is an officer in the army.... he is in charge of most of the troops doing the mass testing..


No problem Ian, I start a new thread tomorrow morning so we have an alternative to Matt's daily Breakfast Debate with a Weekend Debate as I did after the Chelsea game






