Covid Vaccination
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Leeds1000
- Manager

- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm
Re: Covid Vaccination
I don't know how well they are doing with the vaccine program in Russia? but Tens of Thousands take to the streets in protest at Navalny's imprisonment and Government corruption. I hope Russia's heathcare system is in good shape.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
40,000 people in hospitals with covid
4,000 on ventilators (highest ever)
Many are probably unfortunate/unlucky to be suffering in the current consequences
I'm intrigued to know the behaviour of some of the patients & their respective families & friends during December
4,000 on ventilators (highest ever)
Many are probably unfortunate/unlucky to be suffering in the current consequences
I'm intrigued to know the behaviour of some of the patients & their respective families & friends during December
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
And I feel immensely sorry for our medical teams/hospital staff working under extreme pressures caring for the sick patients putting their own lives at risk. We have two medics who live next door to us in our village & believe me I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Both my parents worked in the NHS, my mum a midwife/sister so I have full admiration for those caring people with so much dedication who work in that sector, even more so now!
As for sections of our society & our government I totally despair, no I won't let go because it should never have come to this situation a year down the line. People who generally care are fuming!
-
LUFC DAVE 7
- Youth Team

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:21 am
Re: Covid Vaccination
1964white wrote: ↑Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:04 pm And I feel immensely sorry for our medical teams/hospital staff working under extreme pressures caring for the sick patients putting their own lives at risk. We have two medics who live next door to us in our village & believe me I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. Both my parents worked in the NHS, my mum a midwife/sister so I have full admiration for those caring people with so much dedication who work in that sector, even more so now!
As for sections of our society & our government I totally despair, no I won't let go because it should never have come to this situation a year down the line. People who generally care are fuming!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79200
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Covid Vaccination
I've said very little which is also too much...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8800
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Covid Vaccination
One of the scum who murdered soldier Lee Rigby is seriously ill with COVID. Happy days.....hurry up and die you ba***rd.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
Heathrow today
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Covid Vaccination
Where are all these people going? Thought it was "essential travel"only? Why are there so many in t-shirts
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Covid Vaccination
That picture has been doing the rounds for a number of months now BB...its all over the inter web on various forums and sites...becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:51 pm Where are all these people going? Thought it was "essential travel"only? Why are there so many in t-shirtsI've been in thick jumper all day and Winter coat!!
![]()
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Covid Vaccination
Ah ok SmudgeSmudge3920 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:52 pm That picture has been doing the rounds for a number of months now BB...its all over the inter web on various forums and sites...
I did see a series of interviews with idiots yesterday all waiting to board the Eurostar to France, visiting family and friends!! Again, NOT essential travel!! I can't go down the motorway to see my mum so why on earth do these idiots think it is ok to go abroad to visit their family? They were also moaning that they had no intention of stopping in a quarantine hotel upon their return...
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Ron Swanson
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Re: Covid Vaccination
People have had enough.
They shouldn't be branded as idiots for wanting to see their family & friends.
Perhaps the pro lockdown extremists are the idiots. I dunno.
They shouldn't be branded as idiots for wanting to see their family & friends.
Perhaps the pro lockdown extremists are the idiots. I dunno.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Covid Vaccination
Beggars belief BB...becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:58 pm Ah ok Smudge![]()
I did see a series of interviews with idiots yesterday all waiting to board the Eurostar to France, visiting family and friends!! Again, NOT essential travel!! I can't go down the motorway to see my mum so why on earth do these idiots think it is ok to go abroad to visit their family? They were also moaning that they had no intention of stopping in a quarantine hotel upon their return...![]()
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Covid Vaccination
I am branding those people as idiots. I do want to see my family but at the moment am taking the advice about not travelling.Ron Swanson wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:53 pm People have had enough.
They shouldn't be branded as idiots for wanting to see their family & friends.
Perhaps the pro lockdown extremists are the idiots. I dunno.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Ron Swanson
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 440
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Re: Covid Vaccination
Visit them.becchio bear wrote: ↑Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:28 pm I am branding those people as idiots. I do want to see my family but at the moment am taking the advice about not travelling.![]()
The government don't know their arse from their elbow.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155450
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Covid Vaccination
Got an appointment for my vaccine jab tomorrow evening
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Covid Vaccination
I had mine last Friday. It was the Pfizer vaccine, and I have had no side effects at all since. Nice to see the study on efficacy yesterday. Cheered me up no end.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!