Top 5 Leeds forums

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Top 5 Leeds forums

Post by Ellandback1 »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Top 5 Leeds forums

Post by The Subhuman »

Well that's badly researched
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

I thought Square all might be on there . I was on there for many years up to last year when a civil war errupted . Didn't involve me , but some awful people on there who seem to bully anyone with different views and gang up on people . Quite a few left around or after I left , horrendous atmosphere on there , the nasties are still there including one who seems to think he is a doctor but spends all time posting on that site. Anyway , glad to see it isn't among the top sites. Also might have expected WACCOE .
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Was that done by polling or is it just a promotion type thing from sponsors?... either way it's good advertising but nice to be #1 through a poll...
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Surely Waccoe is the biggest forum.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:31 pm Surely Waccoe is the biggest forum.
by a country mile
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Wacko.

I need to have a shower after even the most cursory of visits.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Maybe they didn't list Waccoe because you can't read the forum without logging in.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:30 am Maybe they didn't list Waccoe because you can't read the forum without logging in.
Good point Harry :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SaraM wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:31 pm Surely Waccoe is the biggest forum.
I rarely go there even though I have pals on W, I'm far too busy on here.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:24 am Wacko.

I need to have a shower after even the most cursory of visits.
It's a bit like twitter on there Ian 😏 always someone looking for a argument.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

Clacton White wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:57 pm I thought Square all might be on there . I was on there for many years up to last year when a civil war errupted . Didn't involve me , but some awful people on there who seem to bully anyone with different views and gang up on people . Quite a few left around or after I left , horrendous atmosphere on there , the nasties are still there including one who seems to think he is a doctor but spends all time posting on that site. Anyway , glad to see it isn't among the top sites. Also might have expected WACCOE .
Waccoe (in my opinion) are full of bullys. If I dare suggest or give my opinion which is different to the cliche, thats unacceptable, and you'd be called a vile name
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

1964white wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:58 am It's a bit like twitter on there Ian 😏 always someone looking for a argument.
I get all the arguments I need at home with the teenagers! 😧
There Is Only One United.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:08 am Waccoe (in my opinion) are full of bullys. If I dare suggest or give my opinion which is different to the cliche, thats unacceptable, and you'd be called a vile name
In my experience of it over the last year it's mostly tongue in cheek and self-parody. That may not be immediately obvious to the casual observer. There are interesting folk, and people you choose to ignore, just like anywhere.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:30 am Maybe they didn't list Waccoe because you can't read the forum without logging in.

Surprised it's still like that to be honest.

I only set it like that as the number of gust users was sending the database server over the edge.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

faaip wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:40 pm by a country mile
Which suggests it's being deliberately overlooked for some reason.

EA3E8B96-FF7D-4B78-A5BD-BC786E880D54.jpeg
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:12 am Surprised it's still like that to be honest.

I only set it like that as the number of gust users was sending the database server over the edge.
To be honest I haven't been there in ages. I can't remember what it was, but I thought I'd check it out ages ago to see what the reaction was. Couldn't view it obviously and couldn't log in - either my membership or password must have expired or something. Wasn't really a big deal though so I didn't pursue it.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:00 am In my experience of it over the last year it's mostly tongue in cheek and self-parody. That may not be immediately obvious to the casual observer. There are interesting folk, and people you choose to ignore, just like anywhere.
Very good forum, you pick your battles as you say...
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:53 am Very good forum, you pick your battles as you say...
Isn't it true you don't post on the Leeds United topics though Faaip which is the main reason we all came together in the first place?

You need to be a brave man/woman to go on some of their topics inevitably someone is going to abusive to you.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:15 am Isn't it true you don't post on the Leeds United topics though Faaip which is the main reason we all came together in the first place?

You need to be a brave man/woman to go on some of their topics inevitably someone is going to abusive to you.
That's more to do with I get there late, match days I do here and for most other topics on football over there there's already at least 5 pages and I never feel I can comment without reading the thread. I do post on football every now and again but post and leave unless I'm in the mood to argue.. I write and delete as many posts here as as I actually post as well....