Meghan

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Meghan

Post by 1964white »

Buckingham Palace says it will investigate claims the Duchess of Sussex bullied royal staff, adding that it was "very concerned" by the allegations.

It follows a report in the Times newspaper that Meghan faced a bullying complaint when she was a working royal.

Her spokesman said the duchess was "saddened" by the "latest attack on her character".

The palace said it "does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment".

It will speak to the members of staff involved "to see if lessons can be learned", a statement added.

According to the story in the Times, the complaint was made in October 2018, while the duke and duchess were living at Kensington Palace.

A leaked email sent from a staff member, which was published by the newspaper, alleges that Meghan drove two personal assistants out of the household. The report claims she undermined the confidence of a third member of staff.

In a statement, Buckingham Palace - which is responsible for the hiring of royal staff - said: "We are clearly very concerned about allegations in the Times following claims made by former staff of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

"Accordingly, our HR team will look into the circumstances outlined in the article. Members of staff involved at the time, including those who have left the Household, will be invited to participate to see if lessons can be learned.

"The Royal Household has had a Dignity at Work policy in place for a number of years and does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace."

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 06.09.23.png
1964white

Re: Meghan the bully

Post by 1964white »

Also Harry & Meghan didn't want the publicity that comes with being part of the royal family

Now she's all over American TV on the Oprah Winfrey show

What the hell did Harry see in this woman?

Only a matter of time before he returns home with his tail between his legs
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

I really can't imagine Prince Phillip every bullying anyone........
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Alleged bully.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Prince Philip has been a character for all of his life, has never harmed anyone and I deem him a suitable consort for our wonderful Queen. Younger members of the Royal Family ought to understand that we don't love them. Their antics and their views are potentially reprehensible and, frankly, we don't give a rodent's rectum about their opinions.
I can only hope that Harry grows a pair and, in time, ditches the calculating bitch.
hector

Post by hector »

Norm wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:30 am Prince Philip has been a character for all of his life, has never harmed anyone and I deem him a suitable consort for our wonderful Queen. Younger members of the Royal Family ought to understand that we don't love them. Their antics and their views are potentially reprehensible and, frankly, we don't give a rodent's rectum about their opinions.
I can only hope that Harry grows a pair and, in time, ditches the calculating bitch.

Hear hear :tup: :tup:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:30 am Prince Philip has been a character for all of his life, has never harmed anyone and I deem him a suitable consort for our wonderful Queen. Younger members of the Royal Family ought to understand that we don't love them. Their antics and their views are potentially reprehensible and, frankly, we don't give a rodent's rectum about their opinions.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Social climber who married a prince for a royal title.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Yeah.......it's all Meghan's fault..........just like it was all Diana's fault........ :roll:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:02 am Yeah.......it's all Meghan's fault..........just like it was all Diana's fault........ :roll:
Diana was loved by much of the nation Durly.
hector

Post by hector »

Not by me though..... I met her,shifty mare she was,
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:13 am Not by me though..... I met her,shifty mare she was,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:20 am Also Harry & Meghan didn't want the publicity that comes with being part of the royal family

Now she's all over American TV on the Oprah Winfrey show

What the hell did Harry see in this woman?

Only a matter of time before he returns home with his tail between his legs
I'm not sure they don't want any publicity, after all they have a charity they want to advertise, they have a deal with Netflix.

I understood that they don't want the publicity that celebs attract on this side of the Atlantic, phones hacked, photographers hiding in bushes, private letters published etc.

I don't think anyone is qualified to know what he sees in her or how long the relationship will last.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

History is repeating itself as Meghan is following the footsteps of the Duchess of Windsor.

From day one I have never trusted her, she is just a jumped up actress above her station.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:10 am Diana was loved by much of the nation Durly.
After she was dead, yeah.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Mrs64 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:22 am History is repeating itself as Meghan is following the footsteps of the Duchess of Windsor.

From day one I have never trusted her, she is just a jumped up actress above her station.
.....and what would that be, exactly?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:24 am After she was dead, yeah.
Horrible unfortunate consequence for a young mother.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Mountain wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:18 am I'm not sure they don't want any publicity, after all they have a charity they want to advertise, they have a deal with Netflix.

I understood that they don't want the publicity that celebs attract on this side of the Atlantic, phones hacked, photographers hiding in bushes, private letters published etc.

I don't think anyone is qualified to know what he sees in her or how long the relationship will last.
Yep.

I think it best to clarify, I am not a royalist and take no interest in the royal family per se. It does make me laugh though that our press see fit to judge people's characters based on what they perceive to be convenient for them. The fawning likes of The Mail and The Express pronouncing on her from the day she got together with Harry. It would be funny if it weren't so nauseating........institutions that have been responsible for some of the most horrendous calumny over the years deciding that she isn't fit to be a "princess" without giving the ACTUAL reason why they really think this way.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Durly wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:24 am .....and what would that be, exactly?
Meghan thinks she's better than she is, all that rubbish about their private lives & now they are courting publicity.

She should have taken a leaf of Kate's book on how to behave as a royal, a genuinely lovely person who connects with the people in our country.
Last edited by Mrs64 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:27 am Horrible unfortunate consequence for a young mother.
........and the prime reason why Harry doesn't want to play the games that our press feel he should be forced to play.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Still........all this stuff about Meghan and Harry takes the spotlight off Andrew, I guess.