NAP of the Day
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
WOW and very well done Smudgey
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Woooooooooooooow that is Bielsalike tipping Smudge. Congratulations.
Very good work by Leon too. Well done.
Very good work by Leon too. Well done.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Saturday
Many Thanks Leon, (good day for you too) and BB
... big day next, still wide open...Good luck one and all...
Aintree-Grand National Day
1:45 Southfield Harvest........£10 E/W
-//- Unowwhatimeanharry.....£10 E/W
-//- Earl of the Cotswolds.....£10 E/W
2:25 BallyAdam..................£50 WIN
3:00 Longhouse Sale............£10 E/W
3:35 Vindication.................£10 E/W
-//- Ifthecapfits.................£10 E/W
4:15 Sam Brown.................£10 E/W
-//- JohnBB......................£10 E/W
-//- Calipso Collanges..........£10 E/W
5:15 Cloth Cap...................£50 WIN
-//- Discorama...................£10 E/W
-//- Mister Malarkey.............£10 E/W
-//- Taking Risks.................£10 E/W
6:20 Mot a Mot...................£10 E/W
-//- Jacks a legend..............£10 E/W
Staked - £380
Aintree-Grand National Day
1:45 Southfield Harvest........£10 E/W
-//- Unowwhatimeanharry.....£10 E/W
-//- Earl of the Cotswolds.....£10 E/W
2:25 BallyAdam..................£50 WIN
3:00 Longhouse Sale............£10 E/W
3:35 Vindication.................£10 E/W
-//- Ifthecapfits.................£10 E/W
4:15 Sam Brown.................£10 E/W
-//- JohnBB......................£10 E/W
-//- Calipso Collanges..........£10 E/W
5:15 Cloth Cap...................£50 WIN
-//- Discorama...................£10 E/W
-//- Mister Malarkey.............£10 E/W
-//- Taking Risks.................£10 E/W
6:20 Mot a Mot...................£10 E/W
-//- Jacks a legend..............£10 E/W
Staked - £380
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
-
Azkal
- Superstar

- Posts: 5484
- Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
My cap is well and truly doffed to you Smudge, an absolute peach of a day for you yesterday, well done. Congratulations too 64 and Gurj on your profit
-
rab_rant
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
1:45 whirling dervish
1:45 Ballybeg
2:25 Manila drama
2:25 Dreal deal
3:00 funambuke sivola
3:35 lisnagar Oscar
3:35 doil ker
4:15 snow leopardess
4:15 Happygolucky
5:15 cloth cap
5:15 Manila Times
5:15 Farclas
5:15 yala enki
5:15 shattered love
6:20 fruit and nut
6:20 sure touch
6:20 Charlie's glance
£5 ew all selections
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
1:45 Ballybeg
2:25 Manila drama
2:25 Dreal deal
3:00 funambuke sivola
3:35 lisnagar Oscar
3:35 doil ker
4:15 snow leopardess
4:15 Happygolucky
5:15 cloth cap
5:15 Manila Times
5:15 Farclas
5:15 yala enki
5:15 shattered love
6:20 fruit and nut
6:20 sure touch
6:20 Charlie's glance
£5 ew all selections
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14818
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
All selections £10 e/w unless stated
1.45 Tea Clipper
1.45 Ballybeg
2.25 Ballyadam £20 win
2.25 Minella Dream
3.00 Shishkin £50 win
3.35 Thyme Hill £20 win
3.35 Diol Ker
4.15 Happygolucky £20 win
4.15 Snow Leopardess
5.15 Burrows Saint
5.15 Minella Times
6.20 Balco Coastal £20 win
Total stake: £270
Good luck everybody!!
1.45 Tea Clipper
1.45 Ballybeg
2.25 Ballyadam £20 win
2.25 Minella Dream
3.00 Shishkin £50 win
3.35 Thyme Hill £20 win
3.35 Diol Ker
4.15 Happygolucky £20 win
4.15 Snow Leopardess
5.15 Burrows Saint
5.15 Minella Times
6.20 Balco Coastal £20 win
Total stake: £270
Good luck everybody!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155330
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Thank you Az, Harry & Smudge
-
rab_rant
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Would be interested to know the process that went into picking a 66 to 1 winner
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Aintree - Saturday
10 EW, unless otherwise stated.
1:45 Janika
1:45 Tea Clipper
2:25 Minella Drama
2:25 My Drogo
3:00 Longhouse Sale
3:00 Shishkin 20 Win
3:35 If the Cap Fits
3:35 Thyme Hill
4:15 Top Notch
4:15 Happygolucky
5:15 Bristol de Mai
5:15 Burrows Saint
5:15 Magic of Light
5:15 Shattered Love
5:15 Canelo
5:15 Minella Times
6:20 Knappers Hill
6:20 Super Six
360 Staked
Good luck to one and all
10 EW, unless otherwise stated.
1:45 Janika
1:45 Tea Clipper
2:25 Minella Drama
2:25 My Drogo
3:00 Longhouse Sale
3:00 Shishkin 20 Win
3:35 If the Cap Fits
3:35 Thyme Hill
4:15 Top Notch
4:15 Happygolucky
5:15 Bristol de Mai
5:15 Burrows Saint
5:15 Magic of Light
5:15 Shattered Love
5:15 Canelo
5:15 Minella Times
6:20 Knappers Hill
6:20 Super Six
360 Staked
Good luck to one and all
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Ta very much Azkal
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
I have a NR Gandalf...
1:45 Southfield Harvest NR
Please replace with...
Ashtown Lad
1:45 Southfield Harvest NR
Please replace with...
Ashtown Lad
-
rab_rant
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Yes but I'm sure you have a story to tell how you came to the decisionSmudge3920 wrote: Well I dont use a pin
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Good luck all. I am hoping for a Smudge or Azkal type day.
£10 ew unless stated.
1.45 – Whirling Dervish
1.45 – J’ai Froid
2.25 – My Drogo £20 win
3.00 – Funambile Sivola
3.35 – Thyme Hill £20 win
3.35 – Roksana
4.15 – Snow Leopardess
4.15 – Fagan
5.15 – Cloth Cap
5.15 – Burrows Saint
5.15 – Bristol De Mai
5.15 – Hogan’s Height
6.20 – Balco Coastal £20 win
6.20 – Knappers Hill
Staked: £280.00.
£10 ew unless stated.
1.45 – Whirling Dervish
1.45 – J’ai Froid
2.25 – My Drogo £20 win
3.00 – Funambile Sivola
3.35 – Thyme Hill £20 win
3.35 – Roksana
4.15 – Snow Leopardess
4.15 – Fagan
5.15 – Cloth Cap
5.15 – Burrows Saint
5.15 – Bristol De Mai
5.15 – Hogan’s Height
6.20 – Balco Coastal £20 win
6.20 – Knappers Hill
Staked: £280.00.
Last edited by Gandalf on Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
-
Prisoner37
- First Team

- Posts: 1157
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Most of mine yesterday were doing the Ayling Flop.
Hopefully more upright today:
All £5 win unless stated;
1.45
Champagne Platinum
Ashton Lad
2.25
Pipe Smoker
Guard Your Dreams
3.00
Longhouse Sale 2.50 ew
Elvis Mail 2.50 ew
3.35
Paisley Park
Roksana
4.15
Spirit Of The Games
Ofalltheginjoints
5.15
Any Second Now
Minella Times
Kimberlite Candy
Anibale Fly
6.20
Knapper Hill
Stage Star
Total Staked: £80
Good luck all - and Come On Leeds!!!
Hopefully more upright today:
All £5 win unless stated;
1.45
Champagne Platinum
Ashton Lad
2.25
Pipe Smoker
Guard Your Dreams
3.00
Longhouse Sale 2.50 ew
Elvis Mail 2.50 ew
3.35
Paisley Park
Roksana
4.15
Spirit Of The Games
Ofalltheginjoints
5.15
Any Second Now
Minella Times
Kimberlite Candy
Anibale Fly
6.20
Knapper Hill
Stage Star
Total Staked: £80
Good luck all - and Come On Leeds!!!
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Firstly I only back a horse that I think can win or place, obviously the higher starting prices I bet E/W... Many variables as you know Rab, but you have to look at the horses history etc... but I am sure you know this... I wish I could be right everytime.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
ReallySmudge3920 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:19 am Firstly I only back a horse that I think can win or place, obviously the higher starting prices I bet E/W... Many variables as you know Rab, but you have to look at the horses history etc... but I am sure you know this... I wish I could be right everytime.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Smudge3920
- Superstar

- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
- Location: Canada
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Thats what I thought BB
-
rab_rant
Re: Aintree Grand National Festival - Friday
Yes but besides the jockey, the trainer, the form, the weight, the ground conditions, a wind op, the owner, the racing silk colours, the horses name do you ever use any other factors when choosing your horse, like intuition... it is just a message from the universe to you?Smudge3920 wrote:
Firstly I only back a horse that I think can win or place, obviously the higher starting prices I bet E/W... Many variables as you know Rab, but you have to look at the horses history etc... but I am sure you know this... I wish I could be right everytime.
Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk