Chelsea v Man City - Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

Chelsea
15%
Man City
85%

Total votes: 13

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Stats & Polls Chelsea v Man City - Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

Post by 1964white »

Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?
1964white

Re: Chelsea v Man City - Who will win?

Post by 1964white »

Citeh for me
Velotrax

Re: Chelsea v Man City - Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

Post by Velotrax »

I hate Chelski, so can only vote for Citeh
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:36 pm I hate Chelski, so can only vote for Citeh
Hate Chelsea too, but think they might edge City> Reason being that I think City firing on several fronts is going to catch up with them somewhere.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

This game is a bit closer.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Don't really give a toss. I wanted City to do the quadruple, but after the disgraceful and disgusting antics against us, I wish them nothing
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Citeh have to be favourites as they dont have Dallas playing against them ....
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Velotrax wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:36 pm I hate Chelski, so can only vote for Citeh
Ditto . Hope City but really don't care who wins the cup as long as it's not Chelscum .
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:20 pm Hate Chelsea too, but think they might edge City> Reason being that I think City firing on several fronts is going to catch up with them somewhere.
A bit like 70's Leeds .Often went for everything and ended up with very little . Didn't have the squads of modern era though .
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Have to say my hatred for all things Chelsea has mellowed since Fwankie recieved his p45...
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:41 pm Don't really give a toss. I wanted City to do the quadruple, but after the disgraceful and disgusting antics against us, I wish them nothing
Were the culprits more the referee/VAR than the Citeh players?

Never liked Sterling, I think he is a right little sh*t, not keen on Jesus too, they can take the knee & pull a hamstring as far as I'm concerned.

The likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Dias, Gundogan, Mahrez & others are a joy to watch.

Bielsa's Leeds play a very similar style of football to Citeh.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Two Leeds fans wanting Chelsea to win, that must be a first :shock:
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

Make it 3.

Sure, I hate Chelsea. But the whole City thing is disgusting, a despotic regime linked to genocide throwing billions at a Mickey Mouse club with barely enough support to fill their stadium no matter how much they win. You can stick a Ferrari engine on a Fiat so it wins every race, but behind it all it's still a Fiat. And anyone associated with that club, Guardiola, de Bruyne, Sterling...they're all allowing money to distort their moral compass, they are participating in sportswashing.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mountain wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 am Make it 3.

Sure, I hate Chelsea. But the whole City thing is disgusting, a despotic regime linked to genocide throwing billions at a Mickey Mouse club with barely enough support to fill their stadium no matter how much they win. You can stick a Ferrari engine on a Fiat so it wins every race, but behind it all it's still a Fiat. And anyone associated with that club, Guardiola, de Bruyne, Sterling...they're all allowing money to distort their moral compass, they are participating in sportswashing.
Under Abramovich haven't Chelsea bought?:

5 x Premier League Titles
7 x Domestic Cups
3 x European Trophies

The Russian instigated the obscene spending, other clubs have had to follow to compete with Chelsea
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Man City for me.........although an all-firing Chelsea are a team who could beat them
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

This is a tight one. Chelsea are improving steadily but probably not able for a full strength City team just yet.
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

1964white wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:01 am Under Abramovich haven't Chelsea bought?:

5 x Premier League Titles
7 x Domestic Cups
3 x European Trophies

The Russian instigated the obscene spending, other clubs have had to follow to compete with Chelsea
Oh they have, but unlike the Man City owners he is not involved in a Civil War where 250,000 have died and almost 100,000 children have starved to death.

That's the difference. It's not the spending, it's what's behind it. Man City is simply an economic and PR wing of a genocidal regime.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Mountain wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:01 am Oh they have, but unlike the Man City owners he is not involved in a Civil War where 250,000 have died and almost 100,000 children have starved to death.

That's the difference. It's not the spending, it's what's behind it. Man City is simply an economic and PR wing of a genocidal regime.
Well as a Russian Oligarch Abramovich's money has come from dupious sources... not least linked to Weapons dealing, linked to various hotspots around the world... Dont think he is exactly a candidate for Sainthood , do you ?....And I do agree about the Citeh owners
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mountain wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:01 am Oh they have, but unlike the Man City owners he is not involved in a Civil War where 250,000 have died and almost 100,000 children have starved to death.

Never like politics in football....but it does make one think though :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Smudge3920 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:25 am Well as a Russian Oligarch Abramovich's money has come from dupious sources... not least linked to Weapons dealing, linked to various hotspots around the world... Dont think he is exactly a candidate for Sainthood , do you ?....And I do agree about the Citeh owners
Abramovich is far from an angel too!