TV programmes I grew up watching

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Denman
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:55 am

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Denman »

Bod
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by hector »

Tiswas
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Leeds1000 »

hector wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 4:44 pm Classics mate.....
:tup: And the bird and the cat series. Never been bettered.
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 6:52 pmTiswas
Remind me mate ...did you play Bill or Ben ... :duno:

:) :)
.
H1.jpg
H1.jpg (39.1 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Smudge3920 »

OH and is it true that " Little Weed" was a real goer after a couple of Babychams...?

:) :)
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by hector »

Smudge3920 wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 7:07 pm OH and is it true that " Little Weed" was a real goer after a couple of Babychams...?

:) :)
You need to start your meds again mate........... :) :)










Yes she was :shock: :shock:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20761
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by whiteswan »

Smudge3920 wrote: ↑Fri May 14, 2021 7:04 pm Remind me mate ...did you play Bill or Ben ... :duno:

:) :)
.
H1.jpg
Oh, how could I forget 'Watch with Mother' and Bill and Ben. My faves they were and were aired on a Wednesday....
Andy Pandy Tuesdays?
Wooden tops Fridays?
Can anyone help with the others....was tails of the riverbank one of them?
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by hector »

Pogles wood was one of them Duckie
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Twitter: @dsc67
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Lorimer46 »

Grandstand on a Saturday afternoon, followed by The Pink Panther. Dr Who , Brucie on the Generation Game , then The Two Ronnies , MOTD & Parkinson
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
User avatar
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Location: Canada

Re: TV programmes I grew up watching

Post by Smudge3920 »

Lorimer46 wrote: ↑Sat May 15, 2021 5:36 am Grandstand on a Saturday afternoon, followed by The Pink Panther. Dr Who , Brucie on the Generation Game , then The Two Ronnies , MOTD & Parkinson
That pretty well sums up a staurday in days gone by ... :roflmao:
Post Reply