eastyorkshirewhite wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:12 pm
At the end of the day no matter how we played in the first half it was still another defeat.Conte altered tatics in the second half but we did not as we only seem to have no plan B.The subs that came offered nothing at all.People keep saying wait until we get our injured players back it maybe to late by then and who is to say we dont get another spell of injuries.We need some new faces in but sounds like that will not be happening.
The subs always offer nothing apart from young Gelhardt's cameo vs Wolves.
I'd prefer we didn't have to make substitutions, unfortunately some of our players can't do 90 minutes
Overman wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:46 pm
I wouldn't be too pessimistic about the January window. I am hearing we've agreed a fee for a 12 year old striker from Harrogate Town academy.