A life cut short by cruelty

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

A life cut short by cruelty

Post by 1964white »

A father and his partner have been found guilty of the killing of six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.

The boy was tortured by Thomas Hughes and Emma Tustin, eventually dying of a head injury in Solihull in June 2020 while in the care of his stepmother.

Tustin shook him and banged his head on a hard surface after poisoning him with salt, the court heard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-59400890
1964white

Re: A life cut short by cruelty

Post by 1964white »

Heartbreaking!

In tears just thinking about the torture young Arthur endured.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

This horrible couple should be sentenced to a life sentence & I mean life, not a soft sentence allowing them back into society in twenty years time.

Both should be fed on bread & water only.

No activities, just locked up in a cold cell.

They should receive a good kicking every day, experiencing the cruelty they imposed on young Arthur.

I resent having to pay taxes to keep these type of people in luxury whilst locked up.

Imo! they don't deserve the right to live.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

1964white wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:22 am A father and his partner have been found guilty of the killing of six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.

The boy was tortured by Thomas Hughes and Emma Tustin, eventually dying of a head injury in Solihull in June 2020 while in the care of his stepmother.

Tustin shook him and banged his head on a hard surface after poisoning him with salt, the court heard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-59400890
1964white wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am This horrible couple should be sentenced to a life sentence & I mean life, not soft sentence allowing them back into society in twenty years time.

Both should be fed on bread & water only.

No activities, just locked up in a cold cell.

They should receive a good kicking every day, experiencing the cruelty they imposed on young Arthur.

I resent having to pay taxes to keep these type of people in luxury whilst locked up.

Imo! they don't deserve the right to live.
It's truly heartbreaking what that poor lad had to suffer in his short life. Arthur was also let down badly by those whose job it is to protect him from such scum bags.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Poor little guy :cry:

I don't understand twats like this? If you don't want the little fella just put him into care, or for adoption. Plenty of people can't have kids and would provide a loving family for him.

This is why you need capital punishment. Me and the mother in law killed three roosters last week and I felt more sadness doing that than I would putting the rope around the neck of these vermin
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am Poor little guy :cry:

I don't understand twats like this? If you don't want the little fella just put him into care, or for adoption. Plenty of people can't have kids and would provide a loving family for him.

This is why you need capital punishment. Me and the mother in law killed three roosters last week and I felt more sadness doing that than I would putting the rope around the neck of these vermin
We are such a soft country that look after murderers/violent criminals with absolutely no deterrent for evil people to commit these horrendous crimes. Time to get tough & not listen to the do-gooders who feel it's correct to protect the vermin.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

I saw this on the news last night. A heartbreaking story, just imagine if you were one of the 12 jurors that had to sit through 2 months of listening/watching the evidence presented.

Seems as though Arthur had the misfortune to be born into a really disfunctional family, with his birth mother already in prison for manslaughter.

Whilst some will now jump on the social services officers for not seeing the ‘risk’ earlier which may have prevented the tragedy in this case it could be that they did what they should , but unfortunately the father and step mother were just extremely good liars and managed to paint the picture of a normal/happy family life, masking the real situation.

Certainly a case where a custodial sentence of life, should mean just that.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

It's sickening how this was allowed to happen
One of Arthur's grandparents was very concerned and raised it with the authorities
At least Arthur's suffering is over ...I hope its just starting for that pair of pure evil
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

I've never really agreed with the death penalty
But incases like this and Huntly
I wouldn't bat an eyelid
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

I'd always agree with the death penalty for certain categories of murder aggravated by some aspect, kidnap, torture, children etc. Like, Shaw and Evans here in Ireland who captured women, raped and tortured them, or Robert Black in England, who kidnapped, raped and killed a number of children.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

I agree with killing the scumbags, drag them out on t' street and beat them to death, making them suffer , cold, callous and dispicable.
No point them being in prison(hopefully they won't last long) why should we pay for them and many others like them, then again, we're brilliant at spunking public funds away, especially on asylum seekers.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

liggy wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:29 am I've never really agreed with the death penalty
But incases like this and Huntly
I wouldn't bat an eyelid
I wouldn't too, liggy :tup:

Can't stop thinking about the little fella who must have felt helpless with no love in his life, just a teddy bear to cuddle :verysad:
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

1964white wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:52 am I wouldn't too, liggy :tup:

Can't stop thinking about the little fella who must have felt helpless with no love in his life, just a teddy bear to cuddle :verysad:
Aye its a tough one to take folks emotions are
Running high
God knows what kind of home he had to live in
The human s**t that have been arrested
Will have food warmth and all kinds of therapy lavished on them,
In the future millions spent on new id's and safe houses.

Justice for little Arthur nah
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

I imagine it won’t go well for them in prison, they’ll have to be isolated from the other prisoners.
There Is Only One United.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Absolutely sickens me to my stomach.
I can't comprehend what goes through people's minds to do something so evil and cruel.
With any luck they'll both get cancer early.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Mountain
First Team
First Team

Post by Mountain »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:41 am we're brilliant at spunking public funds away, especially on asylum seekers.
Were they asylum seekers?

Didn't realise that, though did notice the surname. The right wing will go nuts, they'll be dancing a jig of delight on Arthur's grave.
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

Agree with all of your comments, it really is galling to think we have to spend a fortune keeping these two pieces of scum for who knows how long. Let's hope there are some kindly angels up there giving the young fella some love :verysad:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Its ever so sad.

Their is a awful video of the poor young lad clearly very sick after sleeping on the floor, he can barely lift his bedding.

In another one he says "nobody loves me" whilst barely having thr strength to move.

Its truly heartbreaking, if you haven't seen it dont go looking for it its an awful thing to see.

RIP little fella
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Awful 😢
Hope someone deals with them in prison.
A very similar case is ongoing in Bradford atm 🙄
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Finnatic wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:39 pm Awful 😢
Hope someone deals with them in prison.
A very similar case is ongoing in Bradford atm 🙄
Much cruelty to children occurring these days, too many parents dependent on drugs & booze.