Do you have any bad habits?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply

Do you have any bad habits?

A shed load
2
18%
A few
5
45%
Only one
2
18%
None. I'm perfect
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11

User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Stats & Polls Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

Reveal at your peril :lol:
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by HarryofOz »

I used to be conceited, but I've overcome that and am now perfect.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by velo »

The ex had many, but me just the one...breathing
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

HarryofOz wrote: ↑Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:08 am I used to be conceited, but I've overcome that and am now perfect.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79074
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by The Subhuman »

velo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:12 am The ex had many, but me just the one...breathing
Lol ..I feel where that is coming from
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4222
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Ratscoot »

Just women, alcohol and scooters
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

One in particular for me.....a bit windy here at times :roflmao:

I blame the wife!
User avatar
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Twitter: @dsc67
Location: Tweedbank, Scottish Borders

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Lorimer46 »

My biggest bad habits are Hibs & Leeds , it's the hope that gets you down. :lol:
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Clacton White
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Clacton White »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:25 am One in particular for me.....a bit windy here at times :roflmao:

I blame the wife!
That would be my one too , it's so bad that new agency staff at work are now warned about someone on our shift who farts repeatedly pretty much all night , me of course . Trouble is I deliberately eat stuff that will enhance this at work .Some find it hilarious , some not . I know one day I will get told off for it , but going into my 17 th year at my works and so far so good . Some silly buggers even try to compete with me , to no avail .I must be the Man City of farting 😁.
Mind you if you are doing it knowingly but deliberately , is it a habit ?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

Clacton White wrote: ↑Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:33 pm That would be my one too , it's so bad that new agency staff at work are now warned about someone on our shift who farts repeatedly pretty much all night , me of course . Trouble is I deliberately eat stuff that will enhance this at work .Some find it hilarious , some not . I know one day I will get told off for it , but going into my 17 th year at my works and so far so good . Some silly buggers even try to compete with me , to no avail .I must be the Man City of farting 😁.
Mind you if you are doing it knowingly but deliberately , is it a habit ?
We could have a contest, Clacton.

I consume loads of fruit, vegetables, porridge & Activia yogurts

:rol: :rol: :rol: :rol:
john1931
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by john1931 »

Renaming myself on forums after being banned when I should know better.
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Leeds1000 »

The other half finds it strange that i can wear socks for 2 days straight? What's wrong with her. I am thinking of the environment.
User avatar
joelufc20
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Location: Lincoln UK

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by joelufc20 »

Clacton White wrote: ↑Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:33 pm That would be my one too , it's so bad that new agency staff at work are now warned about someone on our shift who farts repeatedly pretty much all night , me of course . Trouble is I deliberately eat stuff that will enhance this at work .Some find it hilarious , some not . I know one day I will get told off for it , but going into my 17 th year at my works and so far so good . Some silly buggers even try to compete with me , to no avail .I must be the Man City of farting 😁.
Mind you if you are doing it knowingly but deliberately , is it a habit ?
Me too I have a real rancid arse, anything sets it off. I’ve had to go veggie and take enzymes to curb it.
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND



[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

joelufc20 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:46 am Me too I have a real rancid arse, anything sets it off. I’ve had to go veggie and take enzymes to curb it.
Vegetables are explosive :lol:

I love fruit & veg, I daren't even look at a sprout, let alone eat them.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2074
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Clacton White »

joelufc20 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:46 am Me too I have a real rancid arse, anything sets it off. I’ve had to go veggie and take enzymes to curb it.
Over ripe kiwi fruit , lentil soup , curry , pukka pies , Jamaican curry Pattie , grapes , a variety of chilli sauces ( hotter the better ).......just some things I use for "ammunition"😁
User avatar
Baldbloke
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by Baldbloke »

I smoked for 41 years since I was 13, then the MOD site I work at decided to make it a tobacco free working environment on 1st December. I thought f*ck you you're not telling me not to smoke, I'll decide when I stop. So I did, on 1st December.

Never felt this good in a long time, wish the MOD had implemented it ages ago 😆
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

Clacton White wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:55 am Over ripe kiwi fruit , lentil soup , curry , pukka pies , Jamaican curry Pattie , grapes , a variety of chilli sauces ( hotter the better ).......just some things I use for "ammunition"😁
:rol: :rol: :rol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155319
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Do you have any bad habits?

Post by 1964white »

Baldbloke wrote: ↑Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:47 pm I smoked for 41 years since I was 13, then the MOD site I work at decided to make it a tobacco free working environment on 1st December. I thought f*ck you you're not telling me not to smoke, I'll decide when I stop. So I did, on 1st December.

Never felt this good in a long time, wish the MOD had implemented it ages ago 😆
Well done :tup:

My dad smoked like a trouper, mum never smoked. Glad I was influenced by my dear mother, never had a drag inmy life.

Horrible habit!
Post Reply