I'm so happy - message from Jill.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:25 am Glad she's ok. I had it about six years ago, similar; sudden pain late at night, rushed to hospital, where I sat on a plastic chair all night in agony waiting for a bed. Wishing her a quick recovery.
Thanks Sara.

We sat in A&E for three hours after I had played my role as an ambulance driver, :) Jill didn't see a doctor until 5am. What I have noticed this week, there are an awful lot of administration staff & not enough nurses to care for their patients efficiently.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:58 am Now the hard work starts mate...

You do know that she is not even allowed to lift a kettle for the next 6 weeks.....
Time to put on your maids outfit for cleaning the house, and then your nurse outfit to tend to her mideical needs...

:mrgreen:
Florence Nightingale time for me.

Hectic morning, alarm went off at 5.45am. Ensured Jill was comfortable, light breakfast & made sure Casper was well-fed.

Tesco's shop which was slow-going, as so many of their staff were concerned about our absence last week & me being on my own this morning. Back home to unload the shopping & have breakfast with Jill & washed up the pots/utensils

Out at 9am to see three clients plus fill up the car with fuel.

Returned home, changed Jill's dressing.

And for the first time in over a week I've found time to post on MOT :-D

Coffee time & then I must get on with some work.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

Byebyegeegee wrote: ↑Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:22 am You were noticeable by your absence in just the short time you were off 64 as the forum didn’t seem the same somehow. So glad Jill seems to be on the mend and that you are back up and posting again.
Stop it Byebye, you'll make me all emotional :cry:
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:58 am Now the hard work starts mate...


Time to put on your maids outfit and then your nurse outfit

:mrgreen:
Stop giving 64's secrets away hector :oops: :oops:

:lol:
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6752
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by Carrick Dave »

Really glad to hear that Jill’s ok Leon, I’m sure you were beside yourself with worry. Here’s to a swift recovery, I hope she’s back up and doing in no time.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

Thank you all once again.

To cap this week off, this lunchtime I had to make an urgent appointment with my dentist as my back tooth (awaiting root channel surgery) had broken & was loose & uncomfortable. Thanks to Katherine who numbed the area with four injections & removed part of the offending tooth.....more sheer relief!
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11896
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by Ellandback1 »

All the best to you both.

Leon, don't forget to feed the cat!!!


User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by Kennyb41 »

Nice 1 1964, can feel your happiness from here.

You're right with 'wtf is this country coming to' I think we're definitely heading into private healthcare territory and have been for a long time, they're trying to pizz of the likes of yourself in the situ you were left in, so much that we all start to think - fck this i'm taking out private care
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:43 am Nice 1 1964, can feel your happiness from here.

You're right with 'wtf is this country coming to' I think we're definitely heading into private healthcare territory and have been for a long time, they're trying to pizz of the likes of yourself in the situ you were left in, so much that we all start to think - fck this i'm taking out private care
Thanks Kenny

Have to say, if Jill or I fell seriously ill & we couldn't acquire quick, efficient treatment, we'd go private.

Problem is, not anyone can afford to go private.

It's a bl**dy disgrace the NHS & so many other authorities are in such a mess!
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8202
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by Mrs64 »

Thank you all for your lovely wishes, they really cheered me up :)

Feeling much better & so glad to be resting at home x x x
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20748
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by whiteswan »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:32 am Thank you all for your lovely wishes, they really cheered me up :)

Feeling much better & so glad to be resting at home x x x
Glad you're on the mend Jill. I'm sure Leon is taking good care of you :) Take care xx
User avatar
Haighy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by Haighy »

Good to hear Jill is on the mend.. hope its not too long before she's at full speed again..
Keep up the good work Leon.. 👏 🙌
MOT 🤍
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by White Riot »

Great to hear that Jill's on the mend Leon :clap:

That's been a nasty scare for you both :shock:
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8202
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by Mrs64 »

Once again, thank you for your good wishes, believe me it's a great tonic :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:32 pm Great to hear that Jill's on the mend Leon :clap:

That's been a nasty scare for you both :shock:
Indeed, it was, I nearly lost her, mate.
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6752
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by Carrick Dave »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:32 am Thank you all for your lovely wishes, they really cheered me up :)

Feeling much better & so glad to be resting at home x x x
Excellent. :clap: :clap: :clap:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22381
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by White Riot »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:27 pm Once again, thank you for your good wishes, believe me it's a great tonic :)
Great to hear you're on the mend Jill, wishing you a speedy recovery :clap:
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 385
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by whiteroseboy »

Orange Box wrote: ↑Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:38 am Glad you’re both through the other side, sepsis really is a serious complication. As mentioned in an earlier post, puts things in perspective. Good luck with recovery.
Just seen this and OB says exactly what I was going to say.
Take care 64.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

whiteroseboy wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:39 pm Just seen this and OB says exactly what I was going to say.
Take care 64.
Thanks whiteroseboy :tup: everyone has been so kind.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155230
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by 1964white »

whiteroseboy wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:39 pm Just seen this and OB says exactly what I was going to say.
Take care 64.
Thanks whiteroseboy :tup: everyone has been so kind.
Post Reply