I'm so happy - message from Jill.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 4012
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
Twitter: @richleeds64
Location: Leeds LS27

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:27 pm Once again, thank you for your good wishes, believe me it's a great tonic :)
Especially with a gin in it!! Glad you’re home and recovering well and nurse/housekeeper/chef Leon is looking after you.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by Kennyb41 »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:27 pm Once again, thank you for your good wishes, believe me it's a great tonic :)
Don't forget to make the most of it Mrs64, hoovering up, standing at the sink, bending over to do the dishes etc they all take a full years recovery time before you even attempt any of them after what you've had, and don't even think of any gardening!

:poorly: 8-) :tup:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
billysboots
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1490
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
Location: N.Ireland

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by billysboots »

Hope you’re both safe from the weather, get well soon Mrs 64!
There Is Only One United.
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by BGwhite »

Hopefully 3 PTS tomorrow will help the recovery. Look after yourselves and best wishes

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: I'm so happy!

Post by becchio bear »

Mrs64 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:32 am Thank you all for your lovely wishes, they really cheered me up :)

Feeling much better & so glad to be resting at home x x x
Good to hear you're home and feeling better x :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155105
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by 1964white »

Had to take a client/friend to Scarborough hospital this lunchtime, now waiting in the car. My god this has been a fun packed week. :roll:
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11891
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by Ellandback1 »

Glad you're on the mend Jill!
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by velo »

1964white wrote: ↑Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:30 pm Had to take a client/friend to Scarborough hospital this lunchtime, now waiting in the car. My god this has been a fun packed week. :roll:
You don't do things by half do you mate?

Hopefully things should settle down soon
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155105
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by 1964white »

velo wrote: ↑Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:32 pm You don't do things by half do you mate?

Hopefully things should settle down soon
You can say that again, Velo

I had to divert out of Scarborough as there was an accident a mile from the hospital, so I did a U-turn heading back to the outskirts of the town centre. It had been sleeting but by the time I reached Staxton Hill it was snowing heavily, as I drove through the Wolds the road conditions were worsening, just outside Langtoft up a steep ish hill there was another accident with a car on it's roof & the traffic coming to a standstill. Several motorists had abandoned their vehicles to help the people involved in the incident, my concern was we could have got stranded with snow laying on the roads as there was nowhere to go. An ambulance arrived & some motorists moved on, allowing the traffic to flow slowly. Anyway, I finally arrived home safe & sound. Problem is many of the drivers around here are hopeless generally, so you can imagine what they are like in poor conditions :roll:

Our garden this afternoon

Screenshot 2022-02-19 22.43.07.png
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13914
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by John in Louisiana »

Just now seeing this, Leon.

So very sorry to hear of Jill's illness.

My very best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155105
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.

Post by 1964white »

John in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 pm Just now seeing this, Leon.

So very sorry to hear of Jill's illness.

My very best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
Thank you John, from Jill & myself

Much appreciated :tup:
Post Reply