Especially with a gin in it!! Glad you’re home and recovering well and nurse/housekeeper/chef Leon is looking after you.
I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- rich_leeds64
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4012
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
- Twitter: @richleeds64
- Location: Leeds LS27
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
- Kennyb41
- Superstar

- Posts: 12426
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Don't forget to make the most of it Mrs64, hoovering up, standing at the sink, bending over to do the dishes etc they all take a full years recovery time before you even attempt any of them after what you've had, and don't even think of any gardening!
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Must dash.
;@)
- billysboots
- First Team

- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 7:29 am
- Location: N.Ireland
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Hope you’re both safe from the weather, get well soon Mrs 64!
There Is Only One United.
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Hopefully 3 PTS tomorrow will help the recovery. Look after yourselves and best wishes 
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: I'm so happy!
Good to hear you're home and feeling better x
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Had to take a client/friend to Scarborough hospital this lunchtime, now waiting in the car. My god this has been a fun packed week.
- Ellandback1
- Superstar

- Posts: 11891
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
- Twitter: @EllandBack1
- Location: The truth is out there
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Glad you're on the mend Jill!
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
You don't do things by half do you mate?
Hopefully things should settle down soon
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
You can say that again, Velo
I had to divert out of Scarborough as there was an accident a mile from the hospital, so I did a U-turn heading back to the outskirts of the town centre. It had been sleeting but by the time I reached Staxton Hill it was snowing heavily, as I drove through the Wolds the road conditions were worsening, just outside Langtoft up a steep ish hill there was another accident with a car on it's roof & the traffic coming to a standstill. Several motorists had abandoned their vehicles to help the people involved in the incident, my concern was we could have got stranded with snow laying on the roads as there was nowhere to go. An ambulance arrived & some motorists moved on, allowing the traffic to flow slowly. Anyway, I finally arrived home safe & sound. Problem is many of the drivers around here are hopeless generally, so you can imagine what they are like in poor conditions
Our garden this afternoon
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13914
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Just now seeing this, Leon.
So very sorry to hear of Jill's illness.
My very best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
So very sorry to hear of Jill's illness.
My very best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155105
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: I'm so happy - message from Jill.
Thank you John, from Jill & myselfJohn in Louisiana wrote: ↑Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 pm Just now seeing this, Leon.
So very sorry to hear of Jill's illness.
My very best wishes for a quick recovery. We're all thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.
Much appreciated