Probably on Bielsa, they are knackered and over worked, dead horse already flogged, I don't think they have any faith in Bielsa' methods anymore, no-one seems culpable any longer so no-one is bothered, let your man go and get no blame, 3 passes later, often 2 and we concede, a team with any fight in them wouldn't accept that, they would be questioning each other right there on the field of play, we simply pick the ball out of the net and start again with heads bowed in humiliation.
This should not be allowed to continue, 16 yrs out of the top flight, we don't need to re-visit the championship again, only there's a real chance we could do, all because no-one at any level dare challenge the manager, Mr untouchable , in case he walks.......... let him.
Even IF , we stay up, this squad aint good enough for another season in the premier league with Bielsa' tactics, sorry, system.
As I said before, I've seen 3 relegations, and this looks very very similar to those.

