Currie used to do the same thingCHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:06 pm It's worth a few people on here watching clips of Glenn Hoddle in his prime - long passes from any distance and from any angle, sprayed all over the pitch, to suddenly put his team suddenly on the offensive out of nothing quite often. Watch how he would place the ball on a sixpence from any distance, and usually with backspin which would drop the ball straight into the path of the forward. Sometimes the forward would be so surprised at the skill involved and the pinpoint precision that he would fluff the chance....
So people who label long balls as negative have obviously never watched any clips of Hoddle - the best passer of the ball in English football history, and easily the best long ball specialist the English game has ever seen.
Jesse Marsch
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14636
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: MarschBall
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: MarschBall
Various websites.
Whoscored.com
Infogol
Google etc
Not that long, 15-30minutes in total.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
-
CHAPELALLMAN
- Manager

- Posts: 3891
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am
-
Overman
- Manager

- Posts: 3324
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 11:04 pm
Re: MarschBall
Such a classy player and I also remember Gary Mac being pretty decent at it.CHAPELALLMAN wrote: ↑Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:06 pm It's worth a few people on here watching clips of Glenn Hoddle in his prime - long passes from any distance and from any angle, sprayed all over the pitch, to put his team suddenly on the offensive out of nothing quite often. Watch how he would place the ball on a sixpence from any distance, and usually with backspin which would drop the ball straight into the path of the forward. Sometimes the forward would be so surprised at the skill involved and the pinpoint precision that he would fluff the chance....
So people who label long balls as negative have obviously never watched any clips of Hoddle - the best passer of the ball in English football history, and easily the best long ball specialist the English game has ever seen.
-
CHAPELALLMAN
- Manager

- Posts: 3891
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am
Re: MarschBall
Indeed - Gary Mac was a great passer at all ranges Overman. He had a decent shot as well I remember.
Hoddle could hit those passes with either foot of course - such a rarity these days to find players who are just as good with either foot.
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
Marsch's here - update
Raphinha had Covi and then over the break there has been Covid here as well with the staff. Timing was good for us with the break. Thnk everyone is clear now for the match.
Bamford - disappointed this happened to him. This is the way it ended up. We felt we were creating a progression that protected him, but this has been tricky for everyone who has had it with getting through. Progressing without distressing is a hard balance. Ruptured a small part of it. Experts said it's the best thing that could have happened for the long-term. Relived a lot of the stress and pressure in that area. Hopeful the six weeks is accurate.
Leo - back in training a little this week. Unavailable weekend, but close. Junior getting closer. Shackleton calf injury, but back on the pitch on his own. Roberts looking good and feeling good. Surgery success for next season.
Bamford mental state
Been here four weeks and getting to know everyone. Patrick is energetic, positive person. Part of the disappointment because he was so committed t helping the team. Difficult for him to handle. Almost next day already positive again and thinking how we can find a way to get him back this season. Wants to give him a chance to get to the World Cup. Get back to being at 100 per cent.
Unusual and painful injury
End of the Norwich game he looked like he could not plant his foot like normal which is why we took him off. Against Wolves I was trying to get him off even before the incident because he was not right.
Five subs - thoughts?
In favour of it and it helps the game. Makes games faster and more intensive. More playing time for the players. I came from a situation where two years I was working with five subs. Back to three makes me feel handcuffed. Hard to be as aggressive before. Better teams have better rosters, but they also have a better XI. I like, with the way we play, more fresh players on the pitch than fewer.
Rodrigo - the main striker now?
See him as a leader in the team. Committing to 100 per cent of what we are trying to accomplish as a group. With Rodrigo he wants to learn our ideas, commit to the tactics and be aggressive. Have quality and execute in the last third. Working with him has been outstanding. Incredible human being. Help him grow and get better and continue to develop. Whether they are 35 or 15 I believe all players have room to develop.
Guys look to him in a lot of ways. Really happy to work with him and get to know him more. Massive part attacking.
Blessed to work with more players during the break?
Able to work through tactical topics more and relationships on the pitch. Have not had everybody on the pitch everybody. Video sessions helped. Eager group. Hungry for more. Relieved the stress of the table. Best way to continue is ensure we are focused on every performance.
Wins allowed you take breath?
I promised AR and VO and AK I would focus entirely on the first team and how to help them. I can't helo thinking about what we are doing as a club. Worked intensively with the players across the past fortnight. More time to talk with the academy coaches and have style of play conversations. People getting to know me and work together. Makes us better and better. Feel good about the past two weeks.
How to counter your narrow system?
Continuing to fine-tune the relationships on the pitch tactically. Understand what our solutions are to the opposition. All 11 players have to fit in the context of what we are doing. I understand we play narrow, but we control spaces. Need to be good in transition. More compact you are around the ball allow you to control those moments. Have to get that balance right. Understand our behaviours when we win the ball or lose the ball are important for my philosophy.
Hasenhuttl
In 16/17, Ralph allowed me to mjoin his staff for six or seven weeks. He is an incredible human being. First thing that needs to be said. Really good person and cares about the environments he creates. Sharp, intelligent manager. Believes in a lot of the same principles as me. Learned a lot from what I spent with him. May help me prepare now, but look back on it as helpful time
Safety total?
Always heard it was a point a game. Every American in the PL was shooting for a point a game. I don't have a target. Focus on the daily work to grow as a group.
Cooper and Phillips?
In contention to start. Both not fully 90 minutes ft, but really close. Don't think we can start both of them because it becomes two subs we may have to make. Spoken to both and they are both feeling good. Looking even better. Excited to have them in the group now and believe they can have an impact.
Klich's profile
When you play with two sixes it's important they have different qualities. He's more an eight or 10 rather than a six. Ability to find solutions with little space. Finds time and space for himself. Shown he is committed to playing against the ball. One vs one duels especially. Won a lot of balls for us. Intelligent. Norwich we put him up the field. Fitting in really well.
Raphinha - where this is going?
He was incredible in the 45-minute test match we had. A massive talent and my challenge is, despite all of the talk outside, is to have the relationship where we can focus on his development in helping the team while he is here. Haven't had a word with him about Deco or Barcelona. It should be out there because is fantastic. Just want him to become the player I know he can be. Everyone here wants to enjoys the football he can play and of course we want him to stay as long as possible. Fantastic player and very good person.
Striker reinforcements?
Victor and I have a scouting meeting next week. Had discussions already. Not sure how it work with MB, but my role is to be the manager and then we have VO and his scouting team. I like to give profiles of the players I like. Trust them to do their job diligently before we make decisions together. Everyone needs to be fully aligned when a player arrives. The whole talk with Brenden Aaronson happened before I came here. I know him. Great player, but even when he came to Salzburg, it was before I had anything to do wth him.
We have some talented strikers. Flexibility with all our players up front. May need another attacker or two and one nine in particular. Speak about it next week.
How much do you have to alter your style without PB?
Wish we had him. Like the way he plays. Brings something to us. Coming here, four weeks ago, felt like an opportunity. As we are building into the window I can have more input as I learn more about the players. Chance for me to get to know Joffy and Sam Greenwood more and invest in their development. Don't need to alter too much because we have a good group of options. Sometimes I put Sam as a nine, central 10, wide 10. How do I think about Raph in certain moments. Not totally to that sophistication yet. A long way to go to be more fliexible.
Bamford for the Nations League ahead of the WC?
We want to have aggressive recovery paths for all players, but smart too to get them 100 per cent ASAP. Focused on him getting ready for us rather than the national team, but they come hand in hand. I believe in the national teams. In Germany none of the clubs ever wanted to send their players to their countries. They help men to grow to be bigger.
Hasenhuttl experience
He is really a gentleman. Took me on a tour of the facility and talked about the things they were doing in the gym. Often I was a fly on the wall. One day had the whole staff at his house for a dinner and invited me. Really good piano player. A gentleman.
James's role as the striker
Dan - first of all - he will be a threat for any team when he plays along the backline in any of the front four positions because he's so fast and his timing to get in behind is often very, very good.
Trying to position him and have him understand how to fit in the game so that in the box, he can still be in really dangerous spots that we can find him in dangerous spots, and that he can score more goals and have more assists. He's also very aggressive when he gets into pressing moments and when he starts to attack the opponent so you know, I'm just trying to get Dan more and more integrated into the system of play more and more and into the philosophy of what we're trying to achieve. And then I think still Dan has the flexibility to play any of the front four spots whether we play 4231 Whether we play 4222 and be creative, be effective, be aggressive and be dangerous. So I like Dan, I sat with him today for like 45 minutes and talked about some of the tactics and the videos and he wants to learn he wants to get better, he wants to commit all the way to playing this way and I think he knows that it can reward him as well. When you talk about the striker position, certainly Sam Greenwood I thought played really well in Wolves off the bench and we kind of used him for a little bit as the striker position and then one of the 10s and then we have Joffy. Joffy was a little bit injured in the Wolves game and wasn't at 100%. And, certainly with me and with us in this process, we have to get him going more and more and more. So certainly he will play a much bigger role now going forward.
Gelhardt's role
Yeah, it was a shame because we wanted him - we were considering him to start against Wolves. And then the whole week he didn't train because, well, first he was going to play against Man U in the 23s match and then we wanted to make intention for Wolves from the start or more minutes and then he just had this back spasm that prevented him a little bit from training. We got him training a little bit last week, and then this week, so that part's been good. And he has to play, you know, young players have to play in order to improve and he has the quality to do so. So I'm not so concerned about it. I believe in him entirely. And I know he's going to get better and better and when we had a little bit of a test match on Friday played really well. We played basically the first team against the 23s for 45 minutes, which Kalvin and Liam both played 45 minutes in that stretch. And I think at the end of the 45 minutes it was 10-2. And Joffy played great in that moment. He had I think a goal or two and, you know, I mean, it was a strong performance from the front four guys. They were incredibly powerful and direct and aggressive.
Raphinha had Covi and then over the break there has been Covid here as well with the staff. Timing was good for us with the break. Thnk everyone is clear now for the match.
Bamford - disappointed this happened to him. This is the way it ended up. We felt we were creating a progression that protected him, but this has been tricky for everyone who has had it with getting through. Progressing without distressing is a hard balance. Ruptured a small part of it. Experts said it's the best thing that could have happened for the long-term. Relived a lot of the stress and pressure in that area. Hopeful the six weeks is accurate.
Leo - back in training a little this week. Unavailable weekend, but close. Junior getting closer. Shackleton calf injury, but back on the pitch on his own. Roberts looking good and feeling good. Surgery success for next season.
Bamford mental state
Been here four weeks and getting to know everyone. Patrick is energetic, positive person. Part of the disappointment because he was so committed t helping the team. Difficult for him to handle. Almost next day already positive again and thinking how we can find a way to get him back this season. Wants to give him a chance to get to the World Cup. Get back to being at 100 per cent.
Unusual and painful injury
End of the Norwich game he looked like he could not plant his foot like normal which is why we took him off. Against Wolves I was trying to get him off even before the incident because he was not right.
Five subs - thoughts?
In favour of it and it helps the game. Makes games faster and more intensive. More playing time for the players. I came from a situation where two years I was working with five subs. Back to three makes me feel handcuffed. Hard to be as aggressive before. Better teams have better rosters, but they also have a better XI. I like, with the way we play, more fresh players on the pitch than fewer.
Rodrigo - the main striker now?
See him as a leader in the team. Committing to 100 per cent of what we are trying to accomplish as a group. With Rodrigo he wants to learn our ideas, commit to the tactics and be aggressive. Have quality and execute in the last third. Working with him has been outstanding. Incredible human being. Help him grow and get better and continue to develop. Whether they are 35 or 15 I believe all players have room to develop.
Guys look to him in a lot of ways. Really happy to work with him and get to know him more. Massive part attacking.
Blessed to work with more players during the break?
Able to work through tactical topics more and relationships on the pitch. Have not had everybody on the pitch everybody. Video sessions helped. Eager group. Hungry for more. Relieved the stress of the table. Best way to continue is ensure we are focused on every performance.
Wins allowed you take breath?
I promised AR and VO and AK I would focus entirely on the first team and how to help them. I can't helo thinking about what we are doing as a club. Worked intensively with the players across the past fortnight. More time to talk with the academy coaches and have style of play conversations. People getting to know me and work together. Makes us better and better. Feel good about the past two weeks.
How to counter your narrow system?
Continuing to fine-tune the relationships on the pitch tactically. Understand what our solutions are to the opposition. All 11 players have to fit in the context of what we are doing. I understand we play narrow, but we control spaces. Need to be good in transition. More compact you are around the ball allow you to control those moments. Have to get that balance right. Understand our behaviours when we win the ball or lose the ball are important for my philosophy.
Hasenhuttl
In 16/17, Ralph allowed me to mjoin his staff for six or seven weeks. He is an incredible human being. First thing that needs to be said. Really good person and cares about the environments he creates. Sharp, intelligent manager. Believes in a lot of the same principles as me. Learned a lot from what I spent with him. May help me prepare now, but look back on it as helpful time
Safety total?
Always heard it was a point a game. Every American in the PL was shooting for a point a game. I don't have a target. Focus on the daily work to grow as a group.
Cooper and Phillips?
In contention to start. Both not fully 90 minutes ft, but really close. Don't think we can start both of them because it becomes two subs we may have to make. Spoken to both and they are both feeling good. Looking even better. Excited to have them in the group now and believe they can have an impact.
Klich's profile
When you play with two sixes it's important they have different qualities. He's more an eight or 10 rather than a six. Ability to find solutions with little space. Finds time and space for himself. Shown he is committed to playing against the ball. One vs one duels especially. Won a lot of balls for us. Intelligent. Norwich we put him up the field. Fitting in really well.
Raphinha - where this is going?
He was incredible in the 45-minute test match we had. A massive talent and my challenge is, despite all of the talk outside, is to have the relationship where we can focus on his development in helping the team while he is here. Haven't had a word with him about Deco or Barcelona. It should be out there because is fantastic. Just want him to become the player I know he can be. Everyone here wants to enjoys the football he can play and of course we want him to stay as long as possible. Fantastic player and very good person.
Striker reinforcements?
Victor and I have a scouting meeting next week. Had discussions already. Not sure how it work with MB, but my role is to be the manager and then we have VO and his scouting team. I like to give profiles of the players I like. Trust them to do their job diligently before we make decisions together. Everyone needs to be fully aligned when a player arrives. The whole talk with Brenden Aaronson happened before I came here. I know him. Great player, but even when he came to Salzburg, it was before I had anything to do wth him.
We have some talented strikers. Flexibility with all our players up front. May need another attacker or two and one nine in particular. Speak about it next week.
How much do you have to alter your style without PB?
Wish we had him. Like the way he plays. Brings something to us. Coming here, four weeks ago, felt like an opportunity. As we are building into the window I can have more input as I learn more about the players. Chance for me to get to know Joffy and Sam Greenwood more and invest in their development. Don't need to alter too much because we have a good group of options. Sometimes I put Sam as a nine, central 10, wide 10. How do I think about Raph in certain moments. Not totally to that sophistication yet. A long way to go to be more fliexible.
Bamford for the Nations League ahead of the WC?
We want to have aggressive recovery paths for all players, but smart too to get them 100 per cent ASAP. Focused on him getting ready for us rather than the national team, but they come hand in hand. I believe in the national teams. In Germany none of the clubs ever wanted to send their players to their countries. They help men to grow to be bigger.
Hasenhuttl experience
He is really a gentleman. Took me on a tour of the facility and talked about the things they were doing in the gym. Often I was a fly on the wall. One day had the whole staff at his house for a dinner and invited me. Really good piano player. A gentleman.
James's role as the striker
Dan - first of all - he will be a threat for any team when he plays along the backline in any of the front four positions because he's so fast and his timing to get in behind is often very, very good.
Trying to position him and have him understand how to fit in the game so that in the box, he can still be in really dangerous spots that we can find him in dangerous spots, and that he can score more goals and have more assists. He's also very aggressive when he gets into pressing moments and when he starts to attack the opponent so you know, I'm just trying to get Dan more and more integrated into the system of play more and more and into the philosophy of what we're trying to achieve. And then I think still Dan has the flexibility to play any of the front four spots whether we play 4231 Whether we play 4222 and be creative, be effective, be aggressive and be dangerous. So I like Dan, I sat with him today for like 45 minutes and talked about some of the tactics and the videos and he wants to learn he wants to get better, he wants to commit all the way to playing this way and I think he knows that it can reward him as well. When you talk about the striker position, certainly Sam Greenwood I thought played really well in Wolves off the bench and we kind of used him for a little bit as the striker position and then one of the 10s and then we have Joffy. Joffy was a little bit injured in the Wolves game and wasn't at 100%. And, certainly with me and with us in this process, we have to get him going more and more and more. So certainly he will play a much bigger role now going forward.
Gelhardt's role
Yeah, it was a shame because we wanted him - we were considering him to start against Wolves. And then the whole week he didn't train because, well, first he was going to play against Man U in the 23s match and then we wanted to make intention for Wolves from the start or more minutes and then he just had this back spasm that prevented him a little bit from training. We got him training a little bit last week, and then this week, so that part's been good. And he has to play, you know, young players have to play in order to improve and he has the quality to do so. So I'm not so concerned about it. I believe in him entirely. And I know he's going to get better and better and when we had a little bit of a test match on Friday played really well. We played basically the first team against the 23s for 45 minutes, which Kalvin and Liam both played 45 minutes in that stretch. And I think at the end of the 45 minutes it was 10-2. And Joffy played great in that moment. He had I think a goal or two and, you know, I mean, it was a strong performance from the front four guys. They were incredibly powerful and direct and aggressive.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
The good news is Roberts will be ready for next season !
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
So Bamford, Roberts, Shacks, Firpo are out.
Cooper and KP are in contention to start (but I'd take that with a pinch of salt given he said similar about KP before then admitted he had no intention of playing him).
Praises Rodrigo as a leader without confirming if he is the mainan for the striker role.
Talked about how narrow the system is (not keen myself)
And about his relationship with The Hoff.
Kissed Orta's bum a bit then said he'd like 2 attackers and a striker (not sure what an attacker is) Two tens?
Not quite sure what he meant regarding James.
Bit concerned he mentioned Greenwood who whilst still young is an absolute mile away from being first team ready (Jordan Stevens and Robbie Gotts vibes).
He spoke about Gelhardt to (not sure how fit he is)
Cooper and KP are in contention to start (but I'd take that with a pinch of salt given he said similar about KP before then admitted he had no intention of playing him).
Praises Rodrigo as a leader without confirming if he is the mainan for the striker role.
Talked about how narrow the system is (not keen myself)
And about his relationship with The Hoff.
Kissed Orta's bum a bit then said he'd like 2 attackers and a striker (not sure what an attacker is) Two tens?
Not quite sure what he meant regarding James.
Bit concerned he mentioned Greenwood who whilst still young is an absolute mile away from being first team ready (Jordan Stevens and Robbie Gotts vibes).
He spoke about Gelhardt to (not sure how fit he is)
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41704
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
A relief to us all.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155212
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
I loved Marcelo however Jesse is much more constructive & informative in his press conferences. I can understand our new coach
So pleased to hear Jesse actually sits down & holds one to one discussions with the players.
I reckon Gelhardt & Rodrigo will start up front, Phillips to start too, Llorente & Koch as our CB's
So pleased to hear Jesse actually sits down & holds one to one discussions with the players.
I reckon Gelhardt & Rodrigo will start up front, Phillips to start too, Llorente & Koch as our CB's
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
I read all of that, bielsa used to bore my tits off.
Straight forward talking without the 30 mentions of evolution zzzzzzzz
Straight forward talking without the 30 mentions of evolution zzzzzzzz
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
-
William
- First Team

- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:54 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
I always loved Marcellos press conferences, he had an aura. And I liked the riddles he spoke in, he made you work1964white wrote: ↑Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:09 pm I loved Marcelo however Jesse is much more constructive & informative in his press conferences. I can understand our new coach![]()
So pleased to hear Jesse actually sits down & holds one to one discussions with the players.
I reckon Gelhardt & Rodrigo will start up front, Phillips to start too, Llorente & Koch as our CB's
Jesse comes across ok , perhaps a bit matesy, one drawback for me though is he seems c**k sure of his ways.
Marsch OUT
Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.
Marcelo Bielsa. The light that will never go out.
Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.
Marcelo Bielsa. The light that will never go out.
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8783
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
If he starts Phillips, who gets dropped, Klich or Forshaw?
With Dallas injured I reckon Struijk will be LB, Koch and Llorente at CB
With Dallas injured I reckon Struijk will be LB, Koch and Llorente at CB
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8783
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
So glad JM bigged up Joffy, he might finally get some serious game time.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
- Scoobychief
- Manager

- Posts: 3687
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm
- BGwhite
- Superstar

- Posts: 6571
- Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
We need someone quick as LB else walker- peters will have a very enjoyable afternoon and coupled with Broja our defence are in for a rough time. We owe these a performance after what happened at their place but I fear what these players will do along with Ward-Prowse and Adams. They may be on a bad run but we all know how accommodating Leeds are in helping the opposition back to form. I fear the worst if they get in front but I said the same at wolves so you never know.
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
- Scoobychief
- Manager

- Posts: 3687
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:18 pm
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
Southampton at present are in excellent form just a pity we have to play them when they are in such good form, let's hope the opposite happens and they have s**t game.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155212
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Jesse Marsch Pre Southampton
His riddles did my head in.
You have to be confident in your methods, William.