Dissertation questionnaire study

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
JAYDOGUK
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by JAYDOGUK »

Hi everyone,

I am undertaking a dissertation study and I am currently doing a questionnaire survey which is on Leeds United and social media and I was wondering if you guys could give me some more responses, the survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete. All responses are appreciated but please answer honestly and sensibly.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics ... Xx6tqWudpQ
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Jaydog »

JAYDOGUK wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:00 pm Hi everyone,

I am undertaking a dissertation study and I am currently doing a questionnaire survey which is on Leeds United and social media and I was wondering if you guys could give me some more responses, the survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete. All responses are appreciated but please answer honestly and sensibly.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics ... Xx6tqWudpQ
f**k off you imposter. Stealing my name you naughty boy :lol:
Last edited by Jaydog on Sun May 01, 2022 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79125
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by The Subhuman »

No!... I'm Jaydog
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Kennyb41 »

Me me me !! where do i send the money ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:45 pm Me me me !! where do i send the money ?
You’re supposed to say “no I’m Jaydog”.
Monty Python. Come on laddie
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Kennyb41 »

I'm Spartacus.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:52 pm I'm Spartacus.
Exactly
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
JAYDOGUK
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by JAYDOGUK »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:14 pm f**k off you imposter. Stealing my name you c**t :lol:

I'll happily admit I'm your imposter if you answer my questionnaire maaan
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21209
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Jaydog »

JAYDOGUK wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:11 pm I'll happily admit I'm your imposter if you answer my questionnaire maaan
You’re Spartacus. Man
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
JAYDOGUK
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by JAYDOGUK »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:12 pm You’re Spartacus. Man
will you answer my questionnaire if I am
User avatar
Baldbloke
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 am

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Baldbloke »

I'm jaydog and so is my wife
DDB220
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7084
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by DDB220 »

I encourage individuals who display some initiative. Do the survey folks it is quite short and not remotely onerous.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79125
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by The Subhuman »

DDB220 wrote: ↑Sun May 01, 2022 6:54 am I encourage individuals who display some initiative. Do the survey folks it is quite short and not remotely onerous.
When the age groups stop at 35 then you get the feeling, as a 60yr old, your opinion doesn't count ...

done though
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18348
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by Muppet the Cat »

faaip wrote: ↑Sun May 01, 2022 9:02 am When the age groups stop at 35 then you get the feeling, as a 60yr old, your opinion doesn't count ...

done though
Yes, I know at 58 I'm going further down on the (Age) tick the box list these days, but I've fallen off the blo*dy page on this one :shock:
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79125
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by The Subhuman »

You probably need to use social media to fill the form in tbf. I'm not on Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook/Tik Tok or anything like that. I use Twitter only for team news one hour before kick off and never post... Twitter is actually unreadable for the most part
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14660
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by hector »

faaip wrote: ↑Sun May 01, 2022 10:57 am You probably need to use social media to fill the form in tbf. I'm not on Instagram/Snapchat/Facebook/Tik Tok or anything like that. I use Twitter only for team news one hour before kick off and never post... Twitter is actually unreadable for the most part
same as... except that I am not even on twatter either....
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by White Riot »

hector wrote: ↑Sun May 01, 2022 10:58 am same as... except that I am not even on twatter either....
Snap, I don't bother with any of that social media shite, never have done and never will :poo:
User avatar
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 22394
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:02 pm
Location: Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by White Riot »

JAYDOGUK wrote: ↑Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:00 pm Hi everyone,

I am undertaking a dissertation study and I am currently doing a questionnaire survey which is on Leeds United and social media and I was wondering if you guys could give me some more responses, the survey will only take about 5 minutes to complete. All responses are appreciated but please answer honestly and sensibly.

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics ... Xx6tqWudpQ
Completed it mate :tup:
JAYDOGUK
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Re: Dissertation questionnaire study

Post by JAYDOGUK »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank everyone who left a response on my survey, I understand that some of you may not use social media and I may have left some age groups off in the first question but this doesn't credit your responses they are all very helpful to me.

I'm pretty sure most of my responses have come from this forum even though I've posted it in other places, you've all helped me out a lot and I really appreciated that, thank you again!
Post Reply