The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 16th May) It's going down to the wire

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 16th May) It's going down to the wire

Post by mentalcase »

WhiteRose wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:24 pm Think 64 mentioned his plan for the last day of the season a couple weeks ago. Should Thursdays results go our way is anyone else considering getting away from it all and looking at the scores once it’s all over? Must admit I’m tempted but that moment when you check the scores would be such a concentrated hit of stress and anticipation it could be worse than watching it.
Absolutely not, I’m not going to the game but will be watching it with a few old boys, not in the pub either, as there will be other drinkers in who may want us to go down, that wouldn’t bode well at all.
Last day fixtures always has a lot of late late drama, hopefully we will still be in the premier league after the game.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

WhiteRose wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:24 pm Think 64 mentioned his plan for the last day of the season a couple weeks ago. Should Thursdays results go our way is anyone else considering getting away from it all and looking at the scores once it’s all over? Must admit I’m tempted but that moment when you check the scores would be such a concentrated hit of stress and anticipation it could be worse than watching it.
Absolutely not, I’m not going to the game but will be watching it with a few old boys, not in the pub either, as there will be other drinkers in who may want us to go down, that wouldn’t bode well at all.
Last day fixtures always has a lot of late late drama, hopefully we will still be in the premier league after the game.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

William wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:07 am One way of looking at it is where do Villa have the best chance of getting points from?
Burnley or City?

Remember it is £2.2M per league place.

Villa potentially have 4 places to climb. Not bad coin to aim for.
Oh just stop it William. Conspiracy theories about Managers tanking matches to help their former clubs is much more fun. Your reasoned approach is no way to encourage message board banter. :lol:
Football/Futbol/Soccer
William
First Team
First Team

Post by William »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:50 pm Oh just stop it William. Conspiracy theories about Managers tanking matches to help their former clubs is much more fun. Your reasoned approach is no way to encourage message board banter. :lol:
True :lol:

I heard that some Leeds fans are planning to kipnap Pontus Jannsons pet gerbils in return for a strategic penalty or an OG

Seeing I cant prove otherwise it must be true :roflmao:
Marsch OUT

Football has undergone a process of bielsification; pressing and possessing, passing rather than dribbling, intercepting high up the field rather than making last-ditch tackles, are in vogue.

Marcelo Bielsa. The light that will never go out.
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

William wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 4:05 pm True :lol:

I heard that some Leeds fans are planning to kipnap Pontus Jannsons pet gerbils in return for a strategic penalty or an OG

Seeing I cant prove otherwise it must be true :roflmao:
Yup, no credible refutation on Twitter....must be true. 8-)
Football/Futbol/Soccer