Lumiukko wrote: ↑Tue May 24, 2022 7:08 pm
I try to save transfers for every second week so I have two available and even sometimes make three at that stage and take a 4-pt hit. 2 or 3 transfers allows for a much better way to change the team without taking point hits and getting prone to tinkering (which is everyone's downfall). I also keep as many of my special wildcards (and a 'wildcard' team change) until the end of the season. Although fact is, I had Free Hit and Tripe Captain going into the last two gameweeks and forgot to set my team with a free-hit on GW37 so ended the season without playing triple captain
I use many of my transfers on replacing potential injured players. I don't think I played my triple captain.
1964white wrote: ↑Tue May 24, 2022 8:08 pm
I use many of my transfers on replacing potential injured players. I don't think I played my triple captain.
Useful tips, Lumi. Thank you, much appreciated
First season I played I was absolute gash. I am sure next season you will be much more successful, and really I think you did very well for first time playing.
Lumiukko wrote: ↑Tue May 24, 2022 8:28 pm
First season I played I was absolute gash. I am sure next season you will be much more successful, and really I think you did very well for first time playing.
Thank you Lumi
I was hoping to hold onto tenth place, fell away a bit at the end even though I thought I had a decent team, lessons learnt, hopefully.
Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the arrival of several enticing signings at ER, which Leeds players (new or existing) will go into your fantasy team squad for next year? Clearly pre-season should give us an idea, and we don't know the prices of many of the players yet, but based on gut feeling now?
I was absolutely going to pick Gelhardt but his price is just that little too high for someone not guaranteed to start. I think Sinisterra could be a massive bargain next season, as could Aaronson. Roca will be instrumental to making key passes but those are the passes before an assist so I don't see him being a top scorer. Do we think Bamford will get back to his best? Other than the obvious couple of candidates (Haaland and Kane), there's very few decent out and out strikers in FPL, with most goals coming from wide attackers (which get placed under midfielders).
Lumiukko wrote: ↑Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:11 pm
Wasn't sure where to post this, but with the arrival of several enticing signings at ER, which Leeds players (new or existing) will go into your fantasy team squad for next year? Clearly pre-season should give us an idea, and we don't know the prices of many of the players yet, but based on gut feeling now?
I was absolutely going to pick Gelhardt but his price is just that little too high for someone not guaranteed to start. I think Sinisterra could be a massive bargain next season, as could Aaronson. Roca will be instrumental to making key passes but those are the passes before an assist so I don't see him being a top scorer. Do we think Bamford will get back to his best? Other than the obvious couple of candidates (Haaland and Kane), there's very few decent out and out strikers in FPL, with most goals coming from wide attackers (which get placed under midfielders).
With me a mere novice Lumi, will you allow me to pick a similar team to yours? as you know what you are doing, being a star man of Fantasy football
White Riot wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:40 pm
I will set a league up again over the next couple of days Cjay and will post the link here
That’s great I’d like to join if you’ll have me. I first played last year & joined the Talking Shutt league as it was the first one I found. I was bobbins but happy to finally finish in their top 1,000. Much prefer to join yours for this year, now I’ve found this forum.
1964white wrote: ↑Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:36 am
With me a mere novice Lumi, will you allow me to pick a similar team to yours? as you know what you are doing, being a star man of Fantasy football
Ha, of course Leon! I don't mind you basing it around mine, though I can't profess to give good advice in multiple seasons.
White Riot wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:40 pm
I will set a league up again over the next couple of days Cjay and will post the link here
I think there's a way to renew last years league and it will automatically add any entrants who have made a team already. Seems that way with some of my other friends leagues.
Lumiukko wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:43 pm
Ha, of course Leon! I don't mind you basing it around mine, though I can't profess to give good advice in multiple seasons.
If you need any advice on creating and entering an FPL team myself and I'm sure others on here, will help.
Best to have your team selected and entered the FPL competition and this league before 18:30 GMT on 05-08-22, as there's a deadline of usually 90 minutes before each Game-week, so if you haven't entered a team before that time you won't get any points for that specific Game-week.
Lumiukko wrote: ↑Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:44 pm
I think there's a way to renew last years league and it will automatically add any entrants who have made a team already. Seems that way with some of my other friends leagues.
I tried that Lumi, but wouldn't let me in without changing my password, I'm also not really comfortable with spamming people to their personal email accounts. I view it that if they use this forum and entered last season, they will likely do the same this season.
But you could be right, as when I entered a team last season it auto entered me to my work FPL league from previous seasoins
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
White Riot wrote: ↑Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:49 am
Hi folks,
We had an entertaining time last season with our first bash at an MOT FPL league, so here's the link if you would like to join the league for this season: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagu ... oin/astjk4
The code for the league is: astjk4
Do we select our teams before using the code for the respective league we are in, James?