Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sat May 21, 2022 11:05 am
Yes, there's something super relaxing about paddling down a river isn't there. I've always fancied doing one of those trips going down the River Wye Valley, but have never got round to it. Maybe this summer.
Mind you at the other end of the spectrum I did go white water rafting in Switzerland some years back. Exilarating as opposed to relaxing, but fantastic fun
It’s a great way to switch off. Like when I go fly fishing or bass fishing on the coast. You are right in amongst nature.
Was just checking the guided kayak tours in Scotland. Around the coast & uninhabited islands. Wild camping. 4/5/6 day trips. Need to do that before I’m too old.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Bound to be asked but what are you guys and gals using to upload images on here these days, my old Photobucket account now wants me to pay and that’s bull.
velo wrote: ↑Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm
20220522_165740[1].jpg
Max relaxing while I'm climbing the wall at Half Time !
Casper lays like that with his paws pressed into his cushions on his sofa bed during the night he always has to be touching something, usually Jill & I when he is asleep
1964white wrote: ↑Sat May 28, 2022 7:21 am
Casper lays like that with his paws pressed into his cushions on his sofa bed during the night he always has to be touching something, usually Jill & I when he is asleep
Max prefers his own space until around 3:30 am, when he insists on sleeping on my pillow with his ass pushed against my face ..I'm sure there has to be a site for that fetish lol.
He's currently curled up on his bed..bless him
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
mentalcase wrote: ↑Sun May 29, 2022 2:34 pm
C75FB1F8-3F3B-47EC-A945-B44C5864492F.jpeg
Can’t work this out MC. Is the dog behind real or like a photo on your settee
If not that is an amazing photo. Remember you saying you had a dog that was 8 and one that was 12?
Which is which?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
velo wrote: ↑Sun May 29, 2022 2:02 pm
Max prefers his own space until around 3:30 am, when he insists on sleeping on my pillow with his ass pushed against my face ..I'm sure there has to be a site for that fetish lol.
He's currently curled up on his bed..bless him
20220529_145841[1].jpg
My dog used to lie like that. Imagine being that flexible.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog wrote: ↑Sun May 29, 2022 3:00 pm
Can’t work this out MC. Is the dog behind real or like a photo on your settee
If not that is an amazing photo. Remember you saying you had a dog that was 8 and one that was 12?
Which is which?
One at the front is 13, one behind is 12.
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "