Mothers
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Mothers
My mother has just opened up about her life
She knows I'm not in the best of shapes
But christ almighty I wish I could right a book
A very close relation of Norman Hunter
She was also in the same class at East walker school as Eric Burdon.....she's just so matter of fact about these things,
She didn't even know I played for Tow Law town
My nanna was a lovely women and lived next to Mrs & mr Tuaert I was mostly brought up their,
my Nanna said Dennis was a rotten sod to his parents.
I'm gonna write a book
She knows I'm not in the best of shapes
But christ almighty I wish I could right a book
A very close relation of Norman Hunter
She was also in the same class at East walker school as Eric Burdon.....she's just so matter of fact about these things,
She didn't even know I played for Tow Law town
My nanna was a lovely women and lived next to Mrs & mr Tuaert I was mostly brought up their,
my Nanna said Dennis was a rotten sod to his parents.
I'm gonna write a book
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Mothers
I was fortunate to have a loving, caring mum & grandparents.
Still miss them dearly even now after mum passed away in 2004 & my granny's & grandad's decades ago.
Still miss them dearly even now after mum passed away in 2004 & my granny's & grandad's decades ago.
- Chilli D
- Superstar

- Posts: 8780
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Re: Mothers
I know the Tow Law area Liggy.liggy wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:15 am My mother has just opened up about her life
She knows I'm not in the best of shapes
But christ almighty I wish I could right a book
A very close relation of Norman Hunter
She was also in the same class at East walker school as Eric Burdon.....she's just so matter of fact about these things,
She didn't even know I played for Tow Law town
My nanna was a lovely women and lived next to Mrs & mr Tuaert I was mostly brought up their,
my Nanna said Dennis was a rotten sod to his parents.
I'm gonna write a book
My dad my born in Billy Row and was raised in Roddymoor near Crook.
He lived there until he did his national service in the Army.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
-
RobbieLeeds
- Ballboy

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2022 11:19 am
Re: Mothers
My parents have helped me pay off all my debts after getting myself into a silly and unnecessary rut which had me under a cloud for a few years, with inheritance (basically).
Really put things into perspective, really must make the most of the time I’ve got with them, only 25 like but I forget they’re getting older just as I am
Really put things into perspective, really must make the most of the time I’ve got with them, only 25 like but I forget they’re getting older just as I am
-
VoiceofaLurker
- Youth Team

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:19 am
Re: Mothers
As this is still very raw with me I last spoke to my Mom last Thursday when she called me from her hospital bed to ask if I had just called her to which I replied "No I haven't" and then the call ended. 13 seconds it says in my call history.
On Saturday after being told to get to the hospital quick to find her being resucitated which only lasted for a further 3 hours during which there was no further two way conversation.
You always think there'll be a next time until there isn't.
VOAL
On Saturday after being told to get to the hospital quick to find her being resucitated which only lasted for a further 3 hours during which there was no further two way conversation.
You always think there'll be a next time until there isn't.
VOAL
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155131
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Mothers
Condolences once again, VOALVoiceofaLurker wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:43 pm As this is still very raw with me I last spoke to my Mom last Thursday when she called me from her hospital bed to ask if I had just called her to which I replied "No I haven't" and then the call ended. 13 seconds it says in my call history.
On Saturday after being told to get to the hospital quick to find her being resucitated which only lasted for a further 3 hours during which there was no further two way conversation.
You always think there'll be a next time until there isn't.
VOAL
Losing one's mum is of one of the most traumatic experiences you'll ever endure.
Keep your spirits up, fella.