Post A Photo You’ve Taken

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Leeds1000 »

Iceland. A side of the road picture.


Image
Attachments
DSCF0529.JPG
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18315
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Leeds1000 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:45 pm Iceland. A side of the road picture.
🇮🇸 is an amazing place isn’t it 1000. I went there in 1982 (it doesn’t feel like 40yrs ago :shock: ) on a 6th form geology/geography field trip and recall we camped up by a glacier (Vatnajokell ?), went to Gulfoss (highest waterfalls in Europe), swam in geothermal springs and loads of other things. One of the most interesting places I’ve ever visited 👍
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

hector wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:32 am This is the same young fella I posted up 2 weeks ago.................


IMG_20220603_100751.jpg
Sweet.
Do you breed for sale Hector?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by velo »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:23 pm 88B81B24-3F1A-475B-B32B-9ABFE0AA47D5.png


Present from the wife. Fixed to the table that he must of walked round a million times
Fantastic mate, hope you are doing ok
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14646
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by hector »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:49 pm Sweet.
Do you breed for sale Hector?
Yes mate... Mrs H tames and trains them, so they step up, and let you rub their chest etc..
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

hector wrote: ↑Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:17 am Yes mate... Mrs H tames and trains them, so they step up, and let you rub their chest etc..
Ah, nice. She trains you too most likely :)
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Jaydog »

velo wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:40 pm Fantastic mate, hope you are doing ok
Thanks Velo. Lovely idea from the Mrs.
It’s very hard tbh but just go to get on with it haven’t you.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by velo »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:27 am Thanks Velo. Lovely idea from the Mrs.
It’s very hard tbh but just go to get on with it haven’t you.
You've got a good Mrs there mate,
It does get easier...eventually, keep ya chin up mate
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by velo »

When you ask for security and they send a couple of pussies ......
20220601_205700.jpg
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
Changnoy
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:06 am
Location: Pattaya Thailand

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Changnoy »

Bees v Leeds Dec 2009.jpg

Although not taken by me....
This was me at Brentford in December 2009..with the Leeds team behind me.
It was 0-0 and then i went to the 1-1 at Elland Rd on a coach of Bees supporters.
My last match before moving to the Far East.

I recognise Luciano and Max straight away.

Casper Ankergren
Leigh Bromby
Tony Capaldi
Paddy Kisnorbo
Michael Doyle
Jonny Howson
Andy Hughes
Neil Kilkenny
Max Gradel
Luciano Becchio
Jermaine Beckford
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155263
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

Changnoy wrote: ↑Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:07 am Bees v Leeds Dec 2009.jpg


Although not taken by me....
This was me at Brentford in December 2009..with the Leeds team behind me.
It was 0-0 and then i went to the 1-1 at Elland Rd on a coach of Bees supporters.
My last match before moving to the Far East.

I recognise Luciano and Max straight away.

Casper Ankergren
Leigh Bromby
Tony Capaldi
Paddy Kisnorbo
Michael Doyle
Jonny Howson
Andy Hughes
Neil Kilkenny
Max Gradel
Luciano Becchio
Jermaine Beckford
You were down the side in the Brentford end, Changnoy

Unsure if I was ar that game, I've been to Griffin Park a few times.
User avatar
Changnoy
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:06 am
Location: Pattaya Thailand

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Changnoy »

1964white wrote: ↑Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:24 am You were down the side in the Brentford end, Changnoy

Unsure if I was ar that game, I've been to Griffin Park a few times.
Thats right..my mates were/are Bees fans..and got me the tickets for both games.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155263
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

Changnoy wrote: ↑Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:20 pm Thats right..my mates were/are Bees fans..and got me the tickets for both games.
:tup: :tup: :tup:
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Leeds1000 »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:47 pm 🇮🇸 is an amazing place isn’t it 1000. I went there in 1982 (it doesn’t feel like 40yrs ago :shock: ) on a 6th form geology/geography field trip and recall we camped up by a glacier (Vatnajokell ?), went to Gulfoss (highest waterfalls in Europe), swam in geothermal springs and loads of other things. One of the most interesting places I’ve ever visited 👍
Not sure if you meant Skogafoss MTC? Certainly the most impressive we visited on the Golden Circle. Gullfoss is ferocious in its power. You wouldn't want to get caught in the bowl. Magical place.
DSCF0540.JPG


DSCF0435.JPG
User avatar
velo
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4179
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by velo »

A nice walk down the canal this afternoon, I'm lucky to live only 5 mins away.
20220531_103337.jpg
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18315
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Leeds1000 wrote: ↑Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:53 pm Not sure if you meant Skogafoss MTC? Certainly the most impressive we visited on the Golden Circle. Gullfoss is ferocious in its power. You wouldn't want to get caught in the bowl. Magical place.
I found the old photo album with my Iceland photos in, 1000 and it seems that it was 1981 I went there, not 1982 as I thought. In there I’ve got photos labelled Aldeyjarfoss and Dettifoss (which is I think the one I was thinking of). Also a piccie of Gullfoss, which is not dissimilar to yours, albeit taken 41yrs earlier.
18FB437A-FE20-4148-A1CB-67D872C52B07.jpeg
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155263
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by 1964white »

Some great photos chaps.
Leeds1000
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4157
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Leeds1000 »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:01 pm I found the old photo album with my Iceland photos in, 1000 and it seems that it was 1981 I went there, not 1982 as I thought. In there I’ve got photos labelled Aldeyjarfoss and Dettifoss (which is I think the one I was thinking of). Also a piccie of Gullfoss, which is not dissimilar to yours, albeit taken 41yrs earlier.

18FB437A-FE20-4148-A1CB-67D872C52B07.jpeg
haha... Exactly the same place MTC.... 2013 i was there. It was the first time i drove on the right, which was great cos once we got out of Reykjavik there was virtually nobody on the roads. Just checked the Dettifos one out and it does say largest and most powerful in Europe. We never got that far North.
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18315
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Couple from today
72EB60F4-4D74-4078-80D6-F8633C04A022.jpeg
CEE0F6C2-B52B-4CB9-89F8-1F6539489842.jpeg
User avatar
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 6571
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Post A Photo You’ve Taken

Post by BGwhite »

Chuffed to bits with this cake. Had it made for my wife, birthday on the 9th. The 9 looks like a g but it's how they write it in Bulgaria. Image

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk


Post Reply