Your Pint of choice this evening
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Cheers in advance MTC
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
A strong 8%
- mentalcase
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 10414
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Cheers pal, that is the rouge one, I once had 9 of those whilst at homeMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:38 pmthere you go MC
A strong 8%brew there. From memory they also do a Rouge one which is very nice.
Whilst in Malaga, we went to a bar that did all the real ales and specialist stuff, we had a 14% Kasteel .
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
One I bought back from
……….very nice 
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
My first pint for 6 weeks, my daughter bought me this glass as an early Father's day pressie
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- Rook
- First Team

- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:02 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Had no sleep for two nights because of the hot weather, So i intend to get plastered tonight.
I've opted for 4 cans of Kestrel Super strength lager. It tastes vile, but it'll ensure that i sleep well.
I've opted for 4 cans of Kestrel Super strength lager. It tastes vile, but it'll ensure that i sleep well.
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
- velo
- Manager

- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Hope you managed to get some kip bud, I got a couple of hours tonight, now that's a result for me
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls
Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
- Rook
- First Team

- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:02 pm
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
I was asleep before my head hit the pillow, velo.
God bless Special brew.
I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
A head blowing 9.0% Norse Star III Black Forest Imperial Stout from Leed’s own Northern Monk (collaboration with Lervig)
I love chocolate and
but not sure on this one
I love chocolate and
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3289
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Stella...
- BradWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
- Location: General at Ivory Tower
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Tbh I’m enjoying the JS’s more than the Northern Monk
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- BradWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 pm
- Location: General at Ivory Tower
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
It is mate.... I have some right here lol.Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:21 pm Brad, the St. Peter’s Plum Porter `(you can also get in Morrisons) is also very nice
FF032C46-F941-4BD5-AEE4-1406AC97DB25.jpeg
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
9%. NutterMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:53 pm A head blowing 9.0% Norse Star III Black Forest Imperial Stout from Leed’s own Northern Monk (collaboration with Lervig)
I love chocolate andbut not sure on this one
![]()
397D8250-8951-4E6D-8576-0161B7A7E25F.jpeg
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18309
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Gone Polish
this evening.
Never tried before and only bought out of curiosity, as it was on offer/promotion in Sainsbury’s a few weeks ago
Well deserved after working out all the racing results on the Goodwood Festival thread
Never tried before and only bought out of curiosity, as it was on offer/promotion in Sainsbury’s a few weeks ago
Well deserved after working out all the racing results on the Goodwood Festival thread
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3289
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Blue Monkey 'Infinity' in the pub. Punk IPA now I'm home...
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
Appreciated by us all I’m sureMuppet the Cat wrote: ↑Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:44 pm Gone Polishthis evening.
Never tried before and only bought out of curiosity, as it was on offer/promotion in Sainsbury’s a few weeks ago
2F81255A-8550-44EF-A489-1D01678BB252.jpeg
Well deserved after working out all the racing results on the Goodwood Festival thread![]()
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- Byebyegeegee
- First Team

- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:14 pm
- Location: God’s own county (north)
Re: Your Pint of choice this evening
“Steady Rolling Man” by Deya is my fave at the moment - as available at one of the two “Houses of Trembling Madness” in York. Although I’ve just had a couple of pints of “Isaac Poad 84” at my local, which is cracking - pub and beer.