The Leeds United States Of America, New dawn.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Success of Failure

Success
69%
Failure
31%

Total votes: 26

Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Re: The Leeds United States Of America, New dawn.

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Rhinos decent result, but still a poor side currently.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:13 pm Rhinos decent result, but still a poor side currently.
That was a hell of a result tonight, MJ.

Were 'ull on drugs :lol:
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:28 pm That was a hell of a result tonight, MJ.

Were all on drugs :lol:
Speak for yourself '64

brave confession though :shock: :shock:

:) :) :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:11 am Speak for yourself '64

brave confession though :shock: :shock:

:) :) :)
Oh heccy, you are naughty :lol:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Teacher here - BANGS HAND ON DESK !

Can we get back on topic please, it's currently 70% against 30% in big jesses favour, are the 70% on drugs or not ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:52 am Teacher here - BANGS HAND ON DESK !

Can we get back on topic please, it's currently 70% against 30% in big jesses favour, are the 70% on drugs or not ?
It's too early to say. Just because the Italian influence will soon become an all American one doesn't automatically tip Leeds' future towards doom n gloom old boy.

However, losing Raphinha and Phillips to bigger clubs could trigger doomsday prophecies in some but others are made of sterner stuff and traditionally keep a stiff upper lip when faced with adversity old chap.

Be British, keep calm and wait. Wait until after the first 10 matches before casting your opinion, as I'm sure others will agree that the first quarter will give an accurate indication ol boy.
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

OLD BOY !

Now fcking come on, show some respect here, there's gonna be allsorts of fcking boys flying around soon!!!
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Broad Ford wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:18 pm It's too early to say. Just because the Italian influence will soon become an all American one doesn't automatically tip Leeds' future towards doom n gloom old boy.

However, losing Raphinha and Phillips to bigger clubs could trigger doomsday prophecies in some but others are made of sterner stuff and traditionally keep a stiff upper lip when faced with adversity old chap.

Be British, keep calm and wait. Wait until after the first 10 matches before casting your opinion, as I'm sure others will agree that the first quarter will give an accurate indication ol boy.
Oh it does.

Now we're in transition, Raph and KP are not a big loss to me, i prefer the money, just wish it wasn't in the clowns hands, would like to have seen more of Raph though.

10 matches seems fair enough, i've set myself 4 and i'll know, so i'll settle at 7 just to be sure it's working or not, or that WC break might be better.

Am i right in presuming you're from over't pond old geezer ?

;@)
billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

I’m voting success, as in better than last season.
I’m expecting the bottom of the mid-table group, if that makes sense.
We won’t get relegated but we will be too close to relax and enjoy the season.
There Is Only One United.
Broad Ford
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Broad Ford »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:29 pm Oh it does.

Now we're in transition, Raph and KP are not a big loss to me, i prefer the money, just wish it wasn't in the clowns hands, would like to have seen more of Raph though.

10 matches seems fair enough, i've set myself 4 and i'll know, so i'll settle at 7 just to be sure it's working or not, or that WC break might be better.

Am i right in presuming you're from over't pond old geezer ?
To agree to deferring your judgement until after the first quarter or even the WC is as sound as a pound.

Painting the coming season as Black as Newgate's knocker on the basis of American investment makes one a canary in a coal mine. Like giving strawberries to a donkey, foreign investment allows clubs like Chelski, Man C, Man U to win domestic trophies and to compete for the title of European Champions. Does cats arse and cabbage mean anything to you Kenny ol boy?

Nar then, over't pond depends upon which Atlantic coast line your on, the American or Blighty? I'm British ol c**k, through and through and reside canal side just over't Leeds border. Gi or, ya daft hapeth.
If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Thal get what thas given.

Bring on the Yank money then asap! We're gonna be WACCOE !

Not in my lifetime we're not.

;@)
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

1964white wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:04 pm As are the Rhinos, Swannie.
can't say the same about my beloved Tiggers :moggy: :moggy: maybe next weekend will knock the smile from my face with the magic game with the Whinos at Toon Town. Thanks for your messages guys, been a tough couple of months. Did I miss anything?
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Orange Box wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:31 pm can't say the same about my beloved Tiggers :moggy: :moggy: maybe next weekend will knock the smile from my face with the magic game with the Whinos at Toon Town. Thanks for your messages guys, been a tough couple of months. Did I miss anything?
Not an easy time for you, good to see you back, OB.