It is a bit mate, will pick up once the season commences next weekend.
Album of 1984 (Round 3) - RESULT
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Album of 2012 - VOTE NOW.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79019
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Album of 2012 - VOTE NOW.
No, the response times when posting, seems to take an age
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Album of 2012 - VOTE NOW.
Certainly is.
I’ve deleted quite a few duplicate posts today, where posters have obviously thought the first didn’t to through so pressed submit a second time.
See what I mean
I’ve deleted quite a few duplicate posts today, where posters have obviously thought the first didn’t to through so pressed submit a second time.
See what I mean
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
I was listening to Savanne last week, it’s good isn’t itAnonymous wrote: ↑Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 pm Khruangbin - Texas Moon, if I can have an EP, Vieux Farka Touré - Les Racines, if not.
And if you want to know what they sound like together on the forthcoming album, try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Nq0EnRBhM
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14811
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Mavis Staples 'Carry Me Home'
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
-
SG90
- Superstar

- Posts: 23127
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Black Country, New Road - Ants From Up There
-
Mountain
- First Team

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:20 am
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Definitely out. Haven't heard one yet this year!
- onemoreslogan
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 815
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Jack White: 'Entering Heaven Alive'
- Johnboy1965
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:53 am
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Johnny Marr : Fever Dreams pt1-4
- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Whilst you perhaps have to be in the mood for the screaming/abrasive lyric heavy tracks (but they're not all) I'll go with
Rolo Tomassi 'Where Myth Becomes Memory'
(One that only came out a couple of weeks ago that I've listened to good few times since is Lawn 'Bigger Sprout')
Rolo Tomassi 'Where Myth Becomes Memory'
(One that only came out a couple of weeks ago that I've listened to good few times since is Lawn 'Bigger Sprout')
- Durly
- First Team

- Posts: 2339
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
I'll jump in, as I'm back Friday.
Assuming someone nominates the imperious Fontaines DC''s third album, I'll go with the very short but very wonderful:
Earl Sweatshirt - Sick
Assuming someone nominates the imperious Fontaines DC''s third album, I'll go with the very short but very wonderful:
Earl Sweatshirt - Sick

- Muppet the Cat
- Moderator

- Posts: 18302
- Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
I'll update later this evening, mate.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Nothing from me, the only one I like has already been nominated.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Yard Act 'The Overload'
- Musicman1965
- First Team

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
The Black Keys - Dropout Boogie (2022)
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79019
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Album of 2022 - NOMINATE NOW
Can I just say that Laura Lee is as hot as all f**k? Think I have a thing for female bassists, Paz, M AdM, Misa, plus othersAnonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:40 am My first choice nomination was Kruangbin - Texas Moon. It's 5 tracks and 23 minutes. I think we've had EPs nominated before; Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada, for example.
Never mind. I'll switch to Held By Trees, please. I love the Touré, but I suspect there's only a couple of others it'll appeal to.
Held By Trees - Solace
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"