General Chat

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:00 am Absolutely senseless... which is what they would be after the face/ shovel juxtaposition.
They don’t need any help in the senseless department.
New neighbours syndrome
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am True. I think I can put my hand on my heart and say I've never done that.

Possibly have had a wee in a multi-story though.
Possibly? If you’re unsure it’s never a good sign.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:19 am Alcohol may have been involved...
Thought so. I didn’t like to say. No one likes to see a drunk lady. Especially not in multi storeys
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

There’s something coming out of the sky here. Sort of wet things. Weird. I’m going to phone the police
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: General Chat

Post by mentalcase »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am True. I think I can put my hand on my heart and say I've never done that.

Possibly have had a wee in a multi-story though.
:duno: Thats why they smell
When a girl has to go :tup:
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 am If it stays on after you've kept still for twenty seconds, it's the moon.
What happens if it stays still?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm What happens if it stays still?
The moon? Or the light? The moon is moving. 1 month to orbit the Earth. You can always see it because the earth is flat
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 pm The moon? Or the light? The moon is moving. 1 month to orbit the Earth. You can always see it because the earth is flat

You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
It’s a conspiracy Kenny. Started by 100% Americans.
Chris Columbo. He had a cigar I think
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:46 pm The tide won't go out.
Don’t think the tide would be the biggest problem if the moon stood still. Plus women’s moods would be even worse than normal. Allegedly
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:12 pm The human body is tidal, and that includes men. If the tide didn't go out, we'd all start to seep.
True. Some are more tidal than others though unscientifically speaking
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

My arse was tidal this morning.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21207
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: General Chat

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:15 am My arse was tidal this morning.
Tsunami?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 amTsunami?
Not quite a Tsunami, more a flash flood.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

A definite yes, throw nowt away.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14648
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: General Chat

Post by hector »

yay
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155290
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: General Chat

Post by 1964white »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:19 pm Chocolate sprinkles dated best before 2011... yay or nay?
Can be eaten for a few years after the expiry date because of their sugary content, but 11 years is pushing it a bit.... I would say no!
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155290
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: General Chat

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: ↑Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 amTsunami?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155290
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: General Chat

Post by 1964white »

Kennyb41 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
Are you joining us in the York Ebor Festival Kenny boy?

We have two or three players missing for this one :(

If TIDAL FLOW runs this week, I'm picking it :lol:
User avatar
Kennyb41
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 12426
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am

Re: General Chat

Post by Kennyb41 »

As always 64, i never jib.

I'll piss it today, get miles in front, then might have a couple of days rest whilst you all catch up, forfeiting £80, like water off a ducks back, i'm on the razzle today, so will try my best to remember tomorrows selections.

Sara you could've put the chocolate out for the wildlife, if it's gone, twas reet.

Think girl think!
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek: ...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it :lol: " - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Post Reply