⭐ Insert Player Ratings Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [rate] BBCode for player ratings voting.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
⚽ Insert Match Tag
×
Select the match to insert a [match] BBCode for match thread.
Loading matches...
Cancel
Insert BBCode
🔑 Build Keywords Tag
×
Keywords are auto-suggested from your post content. Click to remove any, or add your own below.
Analysing post...
Add
Cancel
Insert BBCode
For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our
FAQs .
Help support the site by using our
Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from
Amazon .
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:05 am
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:00 am
Absolutely senseless... which is what they would be after the face/ shovel juxtaposition.
They don’t need any help in the senseless department.
New neighbours syndrome
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:07 am
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am
True. I think I can put my hand on my heart and say I've never done that.
Possibly have had a wee in a multi-story though.
Possibly? If you’re unsure it’s never a good sign.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:29 am
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:19 am
Alcohol may have been involved...
Thought so. I didn’t like to say. No one likes to see a drunk lady. Especially not in multi storeys
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:35 am
There’s something coming out of the sky here. Sort of wet things. Weird. I’m going to phone the police
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
mentalcase
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414 Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm
Post
by mentalcase » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:51 pm
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:02 am
True. I think I can put my hand on my heart and say I've never done that.
Possibly have had a wee in a multi-story though.
Thats why they smell
When a girl has to go
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:13 am
If it stays on after you've kept still for twenty seconds, it's the moon.
What happens if it stays still?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 pm
Kennyb41 wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:55 pm
What happens if it stays still?
The moon? Or the light? The moon is moving. 1 month to orbit the Earth. You can always see it because the earth is flat
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
Jaydog wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:14 pm
The moon? Or the light? The moon is moving. 1 month to orbit the Earth. You can always see it because the
earth is flat
You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:28 pm
Kennyb41 wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
It’s a conspiracy Kenny. Started by 100% Americans.
Chris Columbo. He had a cigar I think
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:54 pm
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:46 pm
The tide won't go out.
Don’t think the tide would be the biggest problem if the moon stood still. Plus women’s moods would be even worse than normal. Allegedly
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:24 pm
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:12 pm
The human body is tidal, and that includes men. If the tide didn't go out, we'd all start to seep.
True. Some are more tidal than others though unscientifically speaking
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:15 am
My arse was tidal this morning.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Jaydog
Superstar
Posts: 21207 Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here
Post
by Jaydog » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 am
Kennyb41 wrote: ↑ Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:15 am
My arse was tidal this morning.
Tsunami?
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:28 am
Jaydog wrote: ↑ Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:47 am Tsunami?
Not quite a Tsunami, more a flash flood.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:51 am
A definite yes, throw nowt away.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)
hector
Moderator
Posts: 14648 Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood
Post
by hector » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:05 am
yay
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:44 am
Anonymous wrote: ↑ Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:19 pm
Chocolate sprinkles dated best before 2011... yay or nay?
Can be eaten for a few years after the expiry date because of their sugary content, but 11 years is pushing it a bit.... I would say no!
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:45 am
1964white
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155281 Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Post
by 1964white » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:56 am
Kennyb41 wrote: ↑ Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:23 pm
You talk some bollocks you, it's been proven it's not about 15 years ago.
Are you joining us in the York Ebor Festival Kenny boy?
We have two or three players missing for this one
If TIDAL FLOW runs this week, I'm picking it
Kennyb41
Superstar
Posts: 12426 Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:15 am
Post
by Kennyb41 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:08 am
As always 64, i never jib.
I'll piss it today, get miles in front, then might have a couple of days rest whilst you all catch up, forfeiting £80, like water off a ducks back, i'm on the razzle today, so will try my best to remember tomorrows selections.
Sara you could've put the chocolate out for the wildlife, if it's gone, twas reet.
Think girl think!
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game
...That Ayling goal and "You couldn't script it
" - Dirty Leeds B@stard.
Must dash.
;@)