Leeds vs Barnsley Player Ratings

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Leeds vs Barnsley Player Ratings

Post by Cjay »

Ratings of 1-10 please plus any individual player analysis

Pick 6

Meslier
Drameh
Llorente
Cooper
Hjelde
Greenwood
Forshaw
Klich
Summerville
Gelhardt
Sinisterra

Roca
Rodrigo
James
Struijk
Koch
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds vs Barnsley Player Ratings

Post by 1964white »

7 Meslier A fingertips save onto the post for the tykes penalty

8 Drameh Competent performance from Cody

7 Llorente Steady

6 Cooper Apart from a couple of decent challenges had a quiet game

8 Hjelde Came into his own when moved into the middle for the second-half

6 Greenwood Some good & not so good stuff from Sam

7 Forshaw The usual AF type of backwards/sideways football, tidy all the same

9 Klich Involved all over the park, tired near the end but still the MOTM for me

9 Summerville A bundle of pace & energy, ran the tykes defence ragged

7 Gelhardt Grew into the game, always prepared to work his socks off even though Joffy is still finding his fitness after his injury spell

9 Sinisterra Wow! hardly put a foot wrong, starved of the ball at times but electrifying when in possession, a sublime finish & involved in all three goals

SUBS
7.5 Koch We look a better side with Robin in the middle of our defence

8 Struijk Lovely to see Pascal's confidence has returned, even though he is playing as a LB, could quite easily featured in my MOTM 6

8 Roca Looked a class act in the 30 minutes he was on the pitch

6 Rodrigo Brought on as Joffy was shattered, involved in one nice move

6 James A couple of nice touches from Dan
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

I didn't think there would be many ratings it was a b*stard to find. I missed the first 10mins. Another really solid performance from the lads.

Meslier 7: Always an extra point when he saves a pen. Walk in the park second half.
Drameh 6: I think he's better suited to a back four personally. A few wasteful touches but he hasn't played much so credit to him did himself no harm at all.
Llorente 6: Steady game from Diego. He is quite skillful on the ball for a defender and looks to be full of confidence at the min.
Cooper 6: Steady enough from Coops on his return.
Hjelde 5: Another one who's hardly played so this rating doesn't matter. I thought he was a little nervous at LB he did settle at CB in a three second half but still some way off for me at this stage. Could benefit from a stint on loan.
Greenwood 5: Another one who went through the motions for me. He looks a bit static at times for some reason. Still waiting for that break out performance.
Forshaw 6: Steady enough to say he's not played much. He will be a nice change to give Adams a rest once the game is safe. Agree with 64 seems to turn backwards alot with the ball instead of getting his head up.
Klich 8: You can't argue with 2 goals and he looked a class above Barnsley. Its still not enough for the ft at the moment. I hope Poland understand his contribution.
Summerville 8: Great game from Jimmy. He was lively and a threat still just our 4th choice winger at the minute so will have to be patient. Could he change a game more than James? For certain opposition yes i think he could.
Gelhardt 5: Poor outing from Joffy overall. Worked hard and improved in the second half and that tackle deserves a point on its own. We have witnessed this lads ability. It just wasn't him night.
Sinisterra 8: MoM... A couple of touches here and there but give this guy the ball in a 1v1 or running in behind and he will do some damage.

Roca 7: Reminded me off Kalvin in that second half when we were dominating the ball. I am really impressed with this lad. He's always positive with the ball, can spray a pass and i think he will score some spectacular goals. Still unsure about his pace and his stamina?
Rodrigo 5: Cameo really. I would have left him on the bench to continue in the PL.
James: I can't really remember much of James
Struijk 7: Really enjoying his football at the minute Pascal with great feet to boot. I think he was a bit feared of letting Bielsa down but under Marsch you get the feeling things are not has intense and he's benefiting from that.
Koch 7: In the form of his Leeds career. Another one who his benefiting from Marsch trust. One amazing take down of the ball out of the air. You don't do that unless you are brimming with confidence and even tho there will be tough times ahead no one's perfect but he looks ready to whether the storm
1964white

Post by 1964white »

I reckon I was one of a few on here at the game.

Were there limited streams 1000?
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

1964white wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:31 pm I reckon I was one of a few on here at the game.

Were there limited streams 1000?
The magic stick 64. Strangely it was on the league 1 Barnsley page but LUTV commentary.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Leeds1000 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:33 pm The magic stick 64. Strangely it was on the league 1 Barnsley page but LUTV commentary.
So the tykes nicked it :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Top 3

:gold: =Klich
:gold: =Sinisterra
:bronze: Summerville
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

1964white wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:44 pm So the tykes nicked it :lol:
Yeah it looks that way. Although i'm grateful to them for subscribing to LUTV abroad. :)