You tell me Bollock Boy. In all seriousness though: I did need to know who Adam was...
How do you change your username?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
- Barlow Boy
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 11787
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:32 pm
Re: How do you change your username?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:46 pm You tell me Bollock Boy. In all seriousness though: I did need to know who Adam was...
Have a word with Adam, Yorkshire Square, no doubt he will sort it out mate
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79120
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: How do you change your username?
So...Victor over the top 17?Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:40 pm I'm removing 2 letters. As I now live in OTTAWA: I am changing the 'Notts' to 'OTT' (removing N+s) amking my name Victor_OTT-17
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
Banjoman is brilliant!!!Barlow Boy wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:49 pm. No worries Banjoman, all good fun.
Have a word with Adam, Yorkshire Square, no doubt he will sort it out mate![]()
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19705
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: How do you change your username?
As painfully as possible - though that is likely right up your alley, you deviant chicken chaser.
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Victor_OTT_17
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you change your username?
Name changed! I am now Victor_OTT_17 (OTT = Ottawa not Over The Top)
- Jaydog
- Superstar

- Posts: 21207
- Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
- Location: Here
Re: How do you change your username?
Mmmmm chicken
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14655
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: How do you change your username?
You have your version...... Hannibal has hisVictor_OTT_17 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 1:08 pm Name changed! I am now Victor_OTT_17 (OTT = Ottawa not Over The Top)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- malcolmw
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 3715
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:20 am
- Location: Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada
Re: How do you change your username?
I remember seeing a photo of a Korean high jumper at the Olympics, with the caption ... "he was doing fine until the crowd started chanting his name"....
his name was Kim Yoo Suk
his name was Kim Yoo Suk