Absolutely sick as a parrot with regard to missing this game
Come on Leeds
MOT



Gurj wrote:I can see the back 5 being the same that started on Saturday, unless Tom Lee's is now fit.
Midfield I would expect Green to be recalled to make us more solid defensively and up front probably Hunt and Smith to start.




Very Warnockian of you playing Green and Varney wide! The latter definitely runs the channels well. Would you have any of the central men deeper? I'd love to see Mowatt in the team (as I said on the other thread), though Premiership opposition, there's less pressure in the cup...1964white wrote:For me !
Ashdown
Lees Wootton Pearce Warnock
Green Austin Tonge Mowatt Varney
Smith

Genghers wrote: Very Warnockian of you playing Green and Varney wide! The latter definitely runs the channels well. Would you have any of the central men deeper? I'd love to see Mowatt in the team (as I said on the other thread), though Premiership opposition, there's less pressure in the cup...



I can see where you are coming from but games is what Sam needs now and given we cant afford him to take too many minutes in league games to get to full match fitness, this is the ideal time for him to play for me. Another 60-75 mins in a competitive game (rather than a development team match ) should do him the power of good.SUPERLEEDSUNITED wrote:Hope Byram doesn't play tbh. Dont wanna see him rushed back and injured again.


AgreeSUPERLEEDSUNITED wrote:Hope Byram doesn't play tbh. Dont wanna see him rushed back and injured again.

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain



What a difference to last season !MeeTa wrote:Phil Hay:
#lufc v Newcastle: Kenny, Byram, Wootton, Pearce, Warnock, Austin, Mowatt, Tonge, McCormack, Poleon, Smith.

Of those listed on our link - CricFree or NjtvX8 are usually the best!weasel wrote:Hopefully looks like there may be a stream for tonight's game - apologies if someone has already posted it
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat ... art=sports

Mowatt will get more time on the ball v a prem team than in the hustle bustle of the championship, probably in BM's thoughts.gessa wrote:What baffles me is , Mowatt was superb against Donny but not played since, why play him against prem opposition where he may get overrun , yet not play him in the championship against more equal players so he can develope
