Crysencio Summerville

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Re: Crysencio Summerville- Silencer of Anfield

Post by Clacton White »

1964white wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:53 pm A fine finish & a glorious moment for us fans, I ran round our house like a demented chimp. :monkey:

Pleased for the birthday lad.
People used to say they hid behind the sofa watching Dr Who episodes.....I feel the same waiting for Leeds Utd results now , especially at 1-1 with minutes to go , it's very very scary .
I think Summerville has earned his chance to be a regular starter now. I think he and Sini should be the main wide options , Harrison is right off the boil and inconsistent anyway at best of times .Bamford should also be well down the list , for all the criticism Rodrigo is getting goals. Joffey deserves to be ahead of Bamford. Defensively I think a settled defence, Cooper and Llorente only in times of absolute desperation, same with Firpo .You need a settled defense where everyone know who is doing what , changing personnel week in week out doesn't help one bit . Summerville though .........well done right now 😀
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

SG90 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:57 pm I said he was better than James. We've done better out of giving Jimmy a chance imo.
Jimmy has grasped the opportunity afforded to him. That was such a classy finish, well pleased for the lad and he's grafted for it.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Happy Birthday! The 49ers can buy you drink in America now! :)
BradWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BradWhite »

Made up for the lad, thought he played great.
Happy Birthday Crysencio.
Stan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Stan »

Great performance lad and enjoy your birthday!!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Clacton White wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:52 am People used to say they hid behind the sofa watching Dr Who episodes.....I feel the same waiting for Leeds Utd results now , especially at 1-1 with minutes to go , it's very very scary .
I think Summerville has earned his chance to be a regular starter now. I think he and Sini should be the main wide options , Harrison is right off the boil and inconsistent anyway at best of times .Bamford should also be well down the list , for all the criticism Rodrigo is getting goals. Joffey deserves to be ahead of Bamford. Defensively I think a settled defence, Cooper and Llorente only in times of absolute desperation, same with Firpo .You need a settled defense where everyone know who is doing what , changing personnel week in week out doesn't help one bit . Summerville though .........well done right now 😀
I think we've yet to see the best of Firpo, I see ability there. But even as a Firpo fan he doesn't get past Struijk for me who's been excellent at full back.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Crysencio looking to score his 3rd Leeds goal in three consecutive games vs Bournemouth.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Created the most chances of any player on the pitch today (4).

Took his goal very well.

Is growing into that number 10 shirt.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Very strange. He missed a sitter for 1-1 v Leicester, then scores 3 in a row. :lol:

Certainly getting better with every game. That's why you play young players in the first team and not u21s to improve them.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Goal and assist today, wonder if The Netherlands may regret leaving him out of their initial squad for the WC... He just makes things happen, plays without fear
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:04 pm Very strange. He missed a sitter for 1-1 v Leicester, then scores 3 in a row. :lol:

Certainly getting better with every game. That's why you play young players in the first team and not u21s to improve them.
Been saying that for yonks. If a kid has the talent they’ll handle the pressure. Get em in there
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Roy of the Rovers stuff.
Long may it continue.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

SG90 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:04 pm Very strange. He missed a sitter for 1-1 v Leicester, then scores 3 in a row. :lol:

Experience. It only comes with game time which is what some of these youngsters need to prove their worth.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

faaip wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:16 pm Goal and assist today, wonder if The Netherlands may regret leaving him out of their initial squad for the WC... He just makes things happen, plays without fear
Is he eligible for England?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:20 pm Is he eligible for England?
TBH No idea, Surinam maybe
1964white

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:09 pm Crysencio looking to score his 3rd Leeds goal in three consecutive games vs Bournemouth.
Nice prediction from me :P

Brilliant today.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:30 pm Nice prediction from me :P

Brilliant today.
Was that a prediction?
1964white

Re: Crysencio Summerville

Post by 1964white »

Man of the Match for me

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Screenshot 2022-11-06 20.45.28.png
Screenshot 2022-11-06 20.45.28.png (44.05 KiB) Viewed 476 times
barryanorak
Manager
Manager

Post by barryanorak »

Random post...

Is the final goal in the Fulham game turning out to be the most important of the season so far.

If Summerville hadn't broken his duck then, would he have taken the chances against Liverpool and Bournemouth...?
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

barryanorak wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:57 am Random post...

Is the final goal in the Fulham game turning out to be the most important of the season so far.

If Summerville hadn't broken his duck then, would he have taken the chances against Liverpool and Bournemouth...?
Bloody hell, more random poster than random post. How's it going BA?