Super League

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
mentalcase

Re: Super League

Post by mentalcase »

Expected Leeds to win, but what a great result for Leigh.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm but what a great result for Leigh.
Fantastic result for them, what a night in that stadium.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:12 am Fantastic result for them, what a night in that stadium.
Told ya, Leigh will be fine. Wakey into oblivion....me too. I won't be posting (or reading) on this thread again. Disgusted with the Wakey hierarchy. Good luck to all your teams guys.....
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:03 am Told ya, Leigh will be fine. Wakey into oblivion....me too. I won't be posting (or reading) on this thread again. Disgusted with the Wakey hierarchy. Good luck to all your teams guys.....
My god that was horrible to watch. Two of the most exciting free running wingers in the game and cas just plough it down the middle, not a single pass to either of them. Nobody with any go-forward, nobody willing to bend their backs, not an ounce of creativity, and now my mate Swanny’s taking the Fifth.

Can this weekend get any worse? Oh wait, Brighton. Yeah, that’ll be fun with our record against them. Sigh.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:11 pm Expected Leeds to win, but what a great result for Leigh.
What's happened to the champions?
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:03 am Told ya, Leigh will be fine. Wakey into oblivion....me too. I won't be posting (or reading) on this thread again. Disgusted with the Wakey hierarchy. Good luck to all your teams guys.....
That's a shame, this is your thread, Swannie.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

1964white wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:33 am What's happened to the champions?
Suspensions, redvee site thinks the world is against them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Good win for Halifax yesterday at Fev, what were those idiots doing throwing eggs at Halifax fans cars and coaches, don't they have an egg shortage like everyone else ?
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

mentalcase wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:58 pm Good win for Halifax yesterday at Fev, what were those idiots doing throwing eggs at Halifax fans cars and coaches, don't they have an egg shortage like everyone else ?
Indeed, any team that beats the flat cappers gets my vote. Don’t worry about the egg shortage, the scrotes will be scraping them back up for their eggy bread this morning. 🍳
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Misfiring Tigers versus whinos tonight. Fear the worst, 🙀
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Orange Box wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:56 pm Misfiring Tigers versus whinos tonight. Fear the worst, 🙀
or not :tup: :tup: :tup:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:50 pm or not :tup: :tup: :tup:
Sweet effing Caroline!!!!! Did not see that coming, well done lads, cracking effort. Not pretty but that’s a big W.

Olpherts still on the payroll!
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Orange Box wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:58 pm Sweet effing Caroline!!!!! Did not see that coming, well done lads, cracking effort. Not pretty but that’s a big W.

Olpherts still on the payroll!
Of all the players to drop that ball, it just had to be him :)

Needed that though, takes the pressure off a bit, but Warrington up next :roll: :roll: :roll:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:04 pm Of all the players to drop that ball, it just had to be him :)

Needed that though, takes the pressure off a bit, but Warrington up next :roll: :roll: :roll:
Loiners are quiet tonight.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:04 pm Of all the players to drop that ball, it just had to be him :)

That appears to be Olpherts best attribute alo g with crabbing along the line. Cas do what they normally do and beat Leeds. Good effort from the Cas boys. Leeds clueless.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Another good night for Cas and Wakey :roll: :roll: :roll:
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Barlow Boy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:49 pm Another good night for Cas and Wakey :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cas are the prime example of a club run badly. I’m coming down to WY for my birthday and as a treat wanted to get 2 tickets for the Wakey game in the Chairman’s Lounge hospitality. Net price for 2 of us -£250. CAS! £250 QUID! Seriously.

Anyway Mrs OB says I’ll never see 21 again so let’s do it. I click the link on the website - a dead end. So I email the address. No response. Then I ring the club and get a direct email address of the Commercial Director. They reply and confirm they have space. At 250 notes I’m not surprised. Somebody will contact me, they say, to sort it out. Have they? Have they feck. 3 weeks I’ve been trying to spend £250 and they don’t give a chuff. My moneys now staying in my pocket. Stuff em.

Useless on the field, useless off the field.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Cracking performance from Leeds today. Seemed to have every bit of bad luck and decisions go against us in the first half but blitzed the second half despite missing 5 conversions in a row.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

weasel wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:00 pm Cracking performance from Leeds today. Seemed to have every bit of bad luck and decisions go against us in the first half but blitzed the second half despite missing 5 conversions in a row.
Missing 5 conversions? Us Cas fans dream of having 5 conversions to miss 🏉🏉🏉🏉🏉
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:00 pm Cracking performance from Leeds today. Seemed to have every bit of bad luck and decisions go against us in the first half but blitzed the second half despite missing 5 conversions in a row.
Great comeback from the Rhinos. I thought they were dead & gone once again.