Post an interesting video.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Re: Post an interesting Youtube video.

Post by Overman »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:30 pm Gosh: I could post hundreds interesting to me as I have my own channel with 10k subscribers. I own a guitar repair/mod/setup shop and every single guitar that comes in gets videoed start to finish. I'm one of the only guitar techs that videos client jobs that I know of. I also have a fabulous reputation. Interesting fact: I was able to start my guitar business with a hefty donation from a Leeds fan I never met on another Leeds United forum. He was an ex-pat living in Thailand and had just come into to a hefty retirement package. For anyone interested, this is my channel (Fret Friend Guitar Workshop): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhC7Vph9_UM

PS: Sorry, I don't know how to link the video directly...
Top man Victor. I recently saw that Cobain's guitar went for a small fortune!
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Overman wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:53 pm Top man Victor. I recently saw that Cobain's guitar went for a small fortune!
Yeah it would do lol: people are daft! It's just wood and metal and some electriccy bits :P
Don't get me wrong, I love guitars, I love fixing them and I love modding them and I especially love the look on the faces of people's guitars I have restored but heck: get a grip ppl...
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:31 am Yeah it would do lol: people are daft! It's just wood and metal and some electriccy bits :P
Don't get me wrong, I love guitars, I love fixing them and I love modding them and I especially love the look on the faces of people's guitars I have restored but heck: get a grip ppl...
Lineage counts, like Kirk Hammet reputedly paying 2m for greeny. Nice to own a guitar played by Green and Moore though.
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:40 am Lineage counts, like Kirk Hammet reputedly paying 2m for greeny. Nice to own a guitar played by Green and Moore though.
Yeah I get it: I just think it's a bit daft. I suppose if you've got the money then it's no problem. I own some amazing guitars. Funny you mention Moore as I also own a double-cut USA Hamer (it's a 2006 Studio in Aztec Gold) and it's next level. Gary was one of Hamer's most prestigious endorsers! Hamer USA guitars are (and have always been) my favourite guitars since I came across them in the 80's. I've owned 3: I have just the one now...
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Selfish plug: me playing a stunning Peavey Rotor EXP Pro (Limited Edition) Explorer guitar I should never have sold. If this ever came back up for sale I'd buy it back in an instant! Here's a video of me playing it...
Last edited by Victor_Notts-17 on Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:57 am Yeah I get it: I just think it's a bit daft. I suppose if you've got the money then it's no problem. I own some amazing guitars. Funny you mention Moore as I also own a double-cut USA Hamer (it's a 2006 Studio in Aztec Gold) and it's next level. Gary was one of Hamer's most prestigious endorsers! Hamer USA guitars are (and have always been) my favourite guitars since I came across them in the 80's. I've owned 3: I have just the one now...
Ye had the Hamer on the cover of an album I recall. Probably my favourite player along with Jeff Beck.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:40 am Lineage counts, like Kirk Hammet reputedly paying 2m for greeny. Nice to own a guitar played by Green and Moore though.
Well that could be a thread all on its own. Who's guitar would you have, perhaps a top 3? I would have said Hendrix, but you'd be hard pressed to find one intact!
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:06 am Selfish plug: me playing a stunning Peavey Rotor EXP Pro (Limited Edition) Explorer guitar I should never have sold. If this ever came back up for sale I'd buy it back in an instant! Here's a video of me playing it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7RlS9ns9lo
What's the black tyre for ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:24 am What's the black tyre for ?
Lol I think it was for a Ford Focus I had back then (2016). Still got the tyre, brand new / unused / in shed lol

I've upgraded since: I drive a Jag now...
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:06 am Selfish plug: me playing a stunning Peavey Rotor EXP Pro (Limited Edition) Explorer guitar I should never have sold. If this ever came back up for sale I'd buy it back in an instant! Here's a video of me playing it...

Speaking of guitars......

I smell blood and an era of prominent mad men - W.H. Auden
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

and following on
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

The Birds (1963) Filming Locations, Then and now.

Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Documentary - The making of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Rear Window' ( 1954 )

Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Analyzing Evil:Travis Bickle from the movie 'Taxi Driver'

Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

The Boggy Creek Monster-Documentary

Last edited by Rook on Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rook
First Team
First Team

Post by Rook »

Bob Lazar on Magnetic and gravity propulsion Alien technology at S4