The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 4th July) - Cashing in on Phillips was the right thing to do

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 4th July) - Cashing in on Phillips was the right thing to do

Post by VinnysTattoo »

Midfield looks good on paper.

Firpo stills worries me as our starting left back though. Can we afford another left back or even more importantly, can we afford to hope he gets better by several degrees over last season?

Definitely looks the weakest area.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 4th July) - Cashing in on Phillips was the right thing to do

Post by Cjay »

29 year old Premier League player arrested in the early hours on suspicion of rape.

He is a well known international player who is due to go to the World Cup.

He was arrested in Barnet North London.

He is one of multiple Premier League players being investigated for sexual assault atm.

3 by my count, 1 is named and known, the other is officially not named but everyone knows who it is.

Smdh
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Cjay wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:28 pm
29 year old Premier League player arrested in the early hours on suspicion of rape.
I was hoping it was Mason Greenwood. But he's not 29.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

BGwhite wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:05 pm Can someone post up the ins & outs this summer. I've lost track and won't know wtf is who come August. TIA.

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk
In

Brenden Aaronson £24m
Rasmus Kristenson £9m
Marc Roca £12.2m
Darko Gyabi £5m
Tyler Adams £20m (yet to be finalised)
Luis Sinnisttera £20m (yet to be finalised)

Total spend so far £91,700,000
Out

Kenneh - Hibs - refused new contract
LDB
Galloway
Hughes
Kamwa
Bradbury
Littlewood
Picksley
Caprile sold to Bari undisclosed fee + % sell on
Edmondson free transfer with 30% sell on clause
Phillips to Man City £50m
McCarron to Stoke City undisclosed fee + % sell on
Cresswell loan to Millwall

Final Squad

Aaronson
Kristenson
Roca
Gyabi
Adams
Sinisttera
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

faaip wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:22 pm This guy has us having done 4/5 done deals .. does he have a good record at predicting our purchases or is he just guessing and hoping one lands
Good question. To me, Romano tends to jump on other people's stories, and portray them as his own, and he doesn't get it right all the time. Saying that, he gets more right than wrong.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Ellandback1 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:54 am Good question. To me, Romano tends to jump on other people's stories, and portray them as his own, and he doesn't get it right all the time. Saying that, he gets more right than wrong.
Cheers.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:39 pm I was hoping it was Mason Greenwood. But he's not 29.
Arrested in North London would suggest he is a Spurs or Arsenal player, my assumption maybe wrong!