The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 23rd September) Joffy admits lack of game time have affected his performances

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
hector

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 23rd September) Joffy admits lack of game time have affected his performances

Post by hector »

That is some good s**t you smoking today Weasel.....
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 23rd September) Joffy admits lack of game time have affected his performances

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:10 pm Now for a way to take this topic in a completely new direction. Given that Nostradamus could supposedly tell the future but to a large degree he could do nothing to really affect it (including stopping his own death) if any of us had the power to change 1 thing in the history of the world what would you choose to do?

Feel free everyone to answer on here, I have already predicted who I think will give the best answer. Congratulations to Derek, our extra-terrestrial visitor from Mars, who inadvertently became a member of the forum when he mistranslated the forum name and thought it was Martians On Together. Unfortunately Derek left us after being accused of not being from Mars but actually being Marcello Bielsa by Chapelallman.

*** Some of the above paragragh may not be true.
I’d choose your mum didn’t meet your dad😂
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:17 pm I’d choose your mum didn’t meet your dad😂
Are you advocating that they should have used the gloryhole method like your parents presumably did in the Waitrose toilets back in the day?
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Absolutely ANY event in world history yes ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:44 pm Absolutely ANY event in world history yes ?
Yes.
I imagine you’ll get told off on here soon. It’s a Joffy thread
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:36 pm Are you advocating that they should have used the gloryhole method like your parents presumably did in the Waitrose toilets back in the day?
Any hole that excluded the possibility of you I suppose.
My parents shopped in a cash & carry.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:48 pm Yes.
I imagine you’ll get told off on here soon. It’s a Joffy thread
Right, well it's weird that it's come up coz it only happened over the weekend.

I was nailing some wood together on the floor and some dickhead shouted me, yes, the inevitable happened and i fcking hit my thumb.

Jesus Christ it hurt, i'd definitely change that.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Jaydog wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:50 pm Any hole that excluded the possibility of you I suppose.
My parents shopped in a cash & carry.
Ah the posh way of describing the 'transaction' that happened between your parents - your Dad gave your mum cash and she unexpectedly ended up carrying you for 9 months. More romantic than the gloryhole method sort of in the same ilk of the film Pretty Woman - wonder if that film would have worked if she had looked like a ropey old sl*g and him a dirty old pervert - oh and before anyone gets me wrong I am sure JD's parents look more like the film stars.

Can't believe Kenny missed the opportunity to get rid of Orta or keep Bielsa. Still a sore thumb....
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

weasel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:09 pm Ah the posh way of describing the 'transaction' that happened between your parents - your Dad gave your mum cash and she unexpectedly ended up carrying you for 9 months. More romantic than the gloryhole method sort of in the same ilk of the film Pretty Woman - wonder if that film would have worked if she had looked like a ropey old sl*g and him a dirty old pervert - oh and before anyone gets me wrong I am sure JD's parents look more like the film stars.

Can't believe Kenny missed the opportunity to get rid of Orta or keep Bielsa. Still a sore thumb....
Can’t argue with that. My dad did go to public school so I hate to think how I came about. Excuse the pun.

Kenny gave up making Bielsa immortal because of a hurty to his ickle thumb.