Brazil Need a Reality Check

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Musicman1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Brazil Need a Reality Check

Post by Musicman1965 »

All the dancing and talk about how Brazil are favourites to win the world cup 2022 is really all just smoke and mirrors. The fact remains that Brazil have had an easy run of games against countries that just can not cope with the forward line. We saw this when South Korea where muscled off the ball like boys against men. Even being out muscled, it took some great saves from Allison to keep the goals conceded down to just one. Next game is Croatia who are not as technical but will not be muscled off the ball, it's a test, but Brazil will probably get through to face Argentina in the semi-final and after this true test, the dancing will stop.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Brazil Need a Reality Check

Post by Cjay »

There aren't aren't outstanding teams this year imo.

Not Brazil, France, Argentina etc.

Makes it exciting.

Some people got the hump over the dancing, don't see why.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Musicman1965 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:24 pm All the dancing and talk about how Brazil are favourites to win the world cup 2022 is really all just smoke and mirrors. The fact remains that Brazil have had an easy run of games against countries that just can not cope with the forward line. We saw this when South Korea where muscled off the ball like boys against men. Even being out muscled, it took some great saves from Allison to keep the goals conceded down to just one. Next game is Croatia who are not as technical but will not be muscled off the ball, it's a test, but Brazil will probably get through to face Argentina in the semi-final and after this true test, the dancing will stop.
I really don't like Brazil at all. The idiotic dancing, and over the top celebrations for smashing Korea. They're a bunch of cheating diving twats and ain't played a strong side yet.
VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by VinnysTattoo »

Don’t like the total love in from the media, especially commentators at their games.

Everything they do, and I do mean everything, results in a buttery orgasmic delivery from match commentators.

The best goal last night was from S Korea. Imagine if Naimar had scored it.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

I think the celebrating should just inspire the opposition. Ram it back down their throats. The only way to deal with it is to win. Or a 2 footed lunge.
Would love to see Arg v Brazil. Samba v Tango
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

VinnysTattoo wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm Don’t like the total love in from the media, especially commentators at their games.

Everything they do, and I do mean everything, results in a buttery orgasmic delivery from match commentators.

The Richeatyson goal was top notch in fairness. But the Korean player should’ve taken one for the team & taken the cheating twats head off
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

VinnysTattoo wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:08 pm Don’t like the total love in from the media, especially commentators at their games.

Agree 100%. Brazil are the Man U of the media, fawning over them at every opportunity. Neymar could do a sh*t in the centre circle and the bbc commentators would have an orgasm.

Seems the BBC have moved on from the welsh windbag w*nkfest to a brazilian bull-storm.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

I think the Dutch will see off Argentina and Brazil if they beat Croatia, which is not a given.

I think we will win it - but I do not get involved in predictions.