Leeds United offices shut down on the advice of the police.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds United offices shut down on the advice of the police.

Post by 1964white »

Finnatic wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:26 pm Mainly work ie finishing later on Saturdays and difficulty getting there due to Sky changing ko times etc.
The final straw was Ken Bates stopping the three month payment plan which normally wouldn’t be a problem but that year (2006) we still had a large mortgage and also bought our car brand new, which is like a mini mortgage.
Had my ticket for 23 years previously to the 2005/06 season in various parts - Kop, NE corner then NW corner.
That's a shame, Finn.

Ken Bates has a lot to answer for, I refused to purchase merchandise, programmes, etc, when he was in charge as he gladly ripped our fans off, with his season-ticket pricing polices.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Finnatic wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:26 pm Mainly work ie finishing later on Saturdays and difficulty getting there due to Sky changing ko times etc.
The final straw was Ken Bates stopping the three month payment plan which normally wouldn’t be a problem but that year (2006) we still had a large mortgage and also bought our car brand new, which is like a mini mortgage.
Had my ticket for 23 years previously to the 2005/06 season in various parts - Kop, NE corner then NW corner.
Thank you 👍.

As you probably know, everyone stands in the KOP which is absolutely fine by me for now. Eventually though, I’ll probably make a move and the NW corner is definitely a place I’d consider.

Thanks again mate 👍
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
Finnatic
Manager
Manager

Post by Finnatic »

Barlow Boy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:48 pm Thank you 👍.

As you probably know, everyone stands in the KOP which is absolutely fine by me for now. Eventually though, I’ll probably make a move and the NW corner is definitely a place I’d consider.

Thanks again mate 👍
👍🏻 Barlow and 64.

Until we got promoted and it’s now almost impossible to get a ticket, I did go to two or three per season after I let my ticket go (and still wish I had it tbh)