Leeds v Sputhampton - Correct Score/First Scorer

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155439
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds v Sputhampton - Correct Score/First Scorer

Post by 1964white »

We go into the final game with two points dividing the top two between Whiteinfrance & Cussie in a two way shoot-out.

Good luck Whiteinfrance & Cussie, may the best man win

Score at 90 minutes

Screenshot 2024-05-19 20.18.20.png
Ken Pow
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 am

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Ken Pow »

3 - 0 Summerville (Ken)
User avatar
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4222
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Ratscoot »

3-1 Rutter (Ratscoot)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
User avatar
Muppet the Cat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 18351
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Muppet the Cat »

64, I assume this is the score at 90mins ?
User avatar
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 6769
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Carrick Dave »

2-1 Summerville (Carrick Dave)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155439
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: ↑Mon May 20, 2024 8:02 am 64, I assume this is the score at 90mins ?
Yes Cat.
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14661
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by hector »

1-1 Firpo (Hec)
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Johnthewhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 2244
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:40 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Johnthewhite »

3-2 Piroe (Johnthewhite)
User avatar
Onemanstanding
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 746
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:36 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Onemanstanding »

2-2 Piroe (Onemanstanding)
User avatar
mentalcase
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 10414
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by mentalcase »

3-1 Summerville (mentalcase)
" Man is not affected by events but by the view he takes of them "
User avatar
foxy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 982
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:42 am

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by foxy »

2-2 gnonto (foxy)
Corkwhites
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Corkwhites »

2-1 Rutter. ( Corkwhites)
User avatar
Tyzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4242
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:09 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Tyzy »

2-1 Gnonto (Tyzy)
User avatar
fatherofnight
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 369
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:27 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by fatherofnight »

0-3 N/A (fatherofnight)

Sorry to be the first to predict a defeat, hope I'm wrong.
marie67
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by marie67 »

1 - 1 Summerville (marie)
Prisoner37
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Prisoner37 »

2-0 Piroe (Prisoner37)
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by lufc1304 »

3-1 Piroe (1304)
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155439
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by 1964white »

fatherofnight wrote: ↑Mon May 20, 2024 11:22 pm 0-3 N/A (fatherofnight)

Sorry to be the first to predict a defeat, hope I'm wrong.
I doubt you'll be the only one, although someone who'll shall remain nameless has already surprised me :-D

I'm going into this game with my positive hat on, it's going to be a long day, the last thing I want to be is negative before I step on the coach at 6.20 on Sunday morning.
User avatar
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Posts: 13946
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by John in Louisiana »

3-2 Summerville (JiL)
User avatar
Jaydog
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 21210
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 pm
Location: Here

Re: Leeds v Southampton. Correct Score/First Scorer - 3pm Sunday

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2024 3:42 pm I doubt you'll be the only one, although someone who'll shall remain nameless has already surprised me :-D

I'm going into this game with my positive hat on, it's going to be a long day, the last thing I want to be is negative before I step on the coach at 6.20 on Sunday morning.
🤔 is it Hector. It’s completely unlike him to forecast a draw. I’m quite worried about him tbh.
I declare my love for Saint Daniel and I can shoehorn him in to any conversation.
Post Reply